Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 756

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 311,194 times)

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

Predators felt exotic in incorporating alien worlds and creatures, however it seemed to fall flat where the characters weren't particularly strong and the titular creatures themselves were offed somewhat easily. Although the mano e mano Predator fight was great.

The second was a great, gory action flick. But in the end I have to hand it to the original Predator, cheesy lines and action aplenty it was such an enjoyable movie.

Randomizer

Randomizer

Predator 2 .

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Ok ok... most of us chose original "Predator", but what about your favorite short film featuring a Predator?

Is it:

1-Batman: Dead End

2- AVP: Redemption

or

3- Wolverine vs Predator

All of these are on youtube if you haven't seen them. Can anyone add to the above list?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Dead End. It combined all three of some of my favourite films into one great, sweet, short piece.

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

^ Dead End is awesome. Love the samurai pred aka "Big Red"

overthere

overthere

Not only is the first Predator the best of the series, it is also my favorite movie of all time, which means it's the best movie of all time.

locdasmoke

locdasmoke

Predator 2

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Unlike the Alien series, the original is so obviously the best Predator film it's not even worth debating.

I do enjoy the sequels (especially Predator 2), but neither of them come anywhere close to the first. It's not considered an all-time action classic for nothing.

Master

Master

That's your point of view.  I like P2 nearly as much.

Mr. Sin

Mr. Sin

I love Predator, so does my son. Predators is next, then Predator 2.

Dark Blade1

Dark Blade1

i like predator 1 because it was very good and had lots of blood their was one funny part not that funny but kinda of funny.

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

Quote from: Dark Blade1 on Nov 26, 2014, 02:42:23 PM
... their was one funny part not that funny but kinda of funny.

The Hawkins joke. Classic.

Close Encounters

Close Encounters

I must be a freak. My favorite Predator film is Predators, the third one. Loved the cast, had a great setting, wonderful action scenes. Its only shortcomings were substandard looks for the hunters(I loved how they looked in AvP, personally) and poor special effects in several instances. But Predators is one of my favorite movies ever. I never expected to like Adrien Brody in anything, nor did I expect to like a movie by Rodriguez. Predators proved me wrong on both counts.

And believe me, this is not a slight on the first two films. I enjoy both of them for different reasons, and loved the Predator franchise just fine before Predators came out. But until that movie, I enjoyed the Predator franchise a bit less than the Alien franchise. Predators managed to put the two neck and neck.

AllSaintsDay2099

AllSaintsDay2099

I personally prefer Predator 2. Everything was bigger and better in my opinion. A city setting - Pure genius. The expanded mythos - great. The weapons. - Flawless. Danny Glover - one of my favorite old school actors. Everything was just cool. I haven't been able to find my Predator 1 movie, since it's mixed in with the thousands of movies my dad owns and he rearranges it all once I'm finally knowing where my stuff is at. But Predator 2 beats Predator 1 from what I can recall. I just love the city environment so much.

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: AllSaintsDay2099 on Jul 05, 2015, 04:54:20 AM
I personally prefer Predator 2. Everything was bigger and better in my opinion. A city setting - Pure genius. The expanded mythos - great. The weapons. - Flawless. Danny Glover - one of my favorite old school actors. Everything was just cool. I haven't been able to find my Predator 1 movie, since it's mixed in with the thousands of movies my dad owns and he rearranges it all once I'm finally knowing where my stuff is at. But Predator 2 beats Predator 1 from what I can recall. I just love the city environment so much.
Totally agree with you too bad it was under rated like Alien 3.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed