Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 756

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 312,270 times)

Totalfx

Totalfx

Predator 1 all the way! even tho it has that beefy austrian in it. it works XD   better than predator 2

scarface

scarface

Dont kill me, but i love predator 2, danny is my all time favorite actor, plus me personaly love the look of the predator, to me he looks best in predator 2 with out the mask, and with the mask. Plus alot more scenes with the pred.

frosty_141

frosty_141

yeh it has to be predator 1, the predator was truly a formidable foe, it killed a special amry squad, not some yardies, and colombian crack heads lol if anything i think danny glover was the predator in predator2, first he beats up the predator, cuts his arm off, than jacks his weapon lol i mean the friggin poor predator was trying to run away back to the ship!!! but danny glover beaing the predator he is chases the thing back to the ship to finish him off!!! lol good movie, but predator 1 is number one!!!!

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: frosty_141 on Mar 14, 2007, 06:02:34 PM
if anything i think danny glover was the predator in predator2, first he beats up the predator, cuts his arm off, than jacks his weapon lol i mean the friggin poor predator was trying to run away back to the ship!!! but danny glover beaing the predator he is chases the thing back to the ship to finish him off!!!
I laughed quite a bit when I read that, never saw the humor in that part of the movie till now.

Dingo

Dingo

I say Predator 2. Introduced a bunch of cool gadgets and since it was in the city, there were kinda no dead spots like in Predator where they're just haning around in the jungle by themselves when the Predator wasn't pesent. In 2, they were in a highly populated city and there  was also the commando guys who had been tracking it over the past couple of weeks. That was a good idea in my opinion. Don't get me wrong the first predator was awesome and I love but 2 is just a little bit better than the first one.

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

It is REALLY hard for me to choose. I really loved them both. If i had to choose it would be the first one.

Brett S.E.

Brett S.E.

easily the first 1, yeah the gadgets are better in number 2 but the predator lost to a COP! if the first predator was in the second movie, Danny's skull would be a trophy in the ship

Predboy

Predboy

I like them both so much its hard to decide. The first predator was better though. Acted like a hunter should, and I just loved the jungle setting. ;D

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

They were both pretty good but i think preds mask in number 2 reminded me of a duck and predator one is coolest cause he hunts them in number 2 he goes right in public if there gonna do that they kill everyone who sees them cause there not ready to reveal them selves to the humans(us)

RayKai747

RayKai747

Of course predator 1
In predator 2 how could a policeman kill a hunter

Master Chief

Master Chief

My vote goes to Predator 1.  I love the jungle.  The way he jumped from tree to tree was nice! Also how he was blazin' it around those trees to get to Dillon, very scary.  Glowing eyes too! Forget about it.

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

that cop had alot of help cause after the pred was sprayed with that shit he was shot 3 4 times with that vicious shot gun so im surpraised he got back up and on the ledge his hand got cut off cause of that cheap ram harrigan did

War Wager

War Wager

Predator is still a brilliant movie, but I liked the look, weapons and armour the Predator had in Predator 2. I thought Danny Glover was perfect as the lead and the music was really good too.

Jungle Hunter

Jungle Hunter

yea the weapons were pretty cool the mask reminds me of a duck the net gun is just insanely scary lol but all in all i still watch the predator movies after about 100 times watching them both i still love them and i dont find them boring i can even word it now off by heart haha

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

Predator was a great action movie with a well-choreographed attack on the guerrilla camp and a very proficiently crafted movie... It is how a monster movie should be done, with expertise, savoir, Stan Winston and John MCcTiernan, the only director I know who can direct a horror movie, a thriller and an action movie...

Great Kevin Peter Hall (sorely missed) and Arnie Boy, who traded Terminatrixes and Predators for anothe type of predator: the California constituents...  :D

Seriously though, amazing movie, a reference for the genre horror/action A movie... Solid script, solid and diverse characters and acting, great production design and fantastic sets (Dutch's free fall scenario is still breathtaking...)

Though Predator 2 was a good, solid counterpart to the original Predator movie, it lacked panache but had the most amazing 15 minute debut I have ever seen until then... Absolutely amazing... but didn't like the Predator's helm (what's with the pointy jaw...?) but it's face, Stan-Winston quality all over it... So, for me, a good sequel, but not as enticing and as brilliant as the original was...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed