Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 756

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 310,438 times)

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: x2SMONEY on Aug 26, 2011, 11:36:38 PM
Im gonna get burned for this but Predators is my favorite

Spoiler
Spoiler
JK i had a hard time deciding :P Between 1 and 2 mostly, but Predators is also really awesome
[close]
[close]

x2SMONEY

x2SMONEY

Quote from: Snowdog on Aug 26, 2011, 11:40:12 PM

Spoiler
Spoiler
JK i had a hard time deciding :P Between 1 and 2 mostly, but Predators is also really awesome
[close]
[close]
Yep...I expected that  :laugh:

samoht

samoht

Predator 1. Forever and always....unless they bring out something better.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

Predator 1, for sure, is the best of the entire franchise, of course, your opinion may differ. Predator 2 still is good though, Predators was good too, but the original kicks ass. I didn't like the idea though that Predators kind of ignored the events of Predator 2.

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

As much as I like Predator 2 and Predators, I always loved Predator. Especially since Arnie's in it.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Vecrotus on Sep 21, 2011, 09:04:06 PM
As much as I like Predator 2 and Predators, I always loved Predator. Especially since Arnie's in it.

yeah but i still have a really hard time deciding wich one i love more. Predator 1 or 2.
2 had my favorite predator in it (the elder) also had some great iconic moments. But yeah 1 was perfect in almost every sense. Can i choose both ? :P

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

If we could, I would have chosen both Predator and Predator 2.

Gosutoraida

Gosutoraida

If Fox made a predator movie featuring all the Lost Predators, then that may be one of the best films ever made if corrected in my vision.

Alien Jockey

Alien Jockey

Predator. Predators was a great sequel and much better than predator 2. Predator 2 should always be the worst.

Predator
Predators
Predator 2

Ite

Ite

Predator 1.

AlexVelez

AlexVelez

P2

I loved the atmosphere. I also feel like it has more replay value then the other two films.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Has to be the original, although I can just as easily enjoy the sequel at any time.

Predator - 10/10
Predator 2 - 8/10
Predators - 6/10

The_Silencer

The_Silencer

My preferred one is P1, of course. And I would not mind a remastered version with modern VFX into it ( mostly for the tri-laser beams ). --> 9/10

P2 was also cool, but I think the potential of one or more Preddies in a big city is huge and should be considered for further movies in the future as well. --> 7/10

Predators 2011.. --> 6,85/10

mrdecepticonleader

Predator is my favourite and is probably my favourite one out of the franchise. I like the two sequels about the same. 

Edvin

Edvin

naw brah, i think all the predator movies are the best. its not my favourite, but it is still great.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed