Predators
29 (3.5%)
The Predator
3 (0.4%)
Prey
2 (0.2%)

Total Members Voted: 756

Author
Favourite Predator Movie? (Read 305,440 times)

The Invisible Hunter

For some wierd reason I hate predator 2.

The Cleaner

The Cleaner

I prefer Predator 2. I like that it has more screentime for the Pred more than anything that and it being based in a city, where just about anything can happen including more potential victims, makes it very interesting.

I still love Predator 1, it kind of reminds me of the original ALIEN with ALIENS-type action mixed in. The Predator design from P1 is my favorite next to the Scar design in AVP1.

Predator_88

Predator_88

Predator 1 all the way.

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Pred 1 is the one for me, but it shows the Pred more in P2 and he looks better, plus he has more weapons and stuff.  :)

Its Game Time

Its Game Time

Quote from: The Invisible Hunter on Sep 08, 2007, 04:00:56 PM
For some wierd reason I hate predator 2.

Why do you hate Predator 2? I love that movie. I'm honestly not sure which is better. The second was better than the first for several reasons and the first was better than the second for several reasons. So, its kind of a tie for me.

Predator Cold War

Predator 1 is the best without a doubt. the predator is much more skilled compared to the NOOB in predator 2 and the jungle setting lends itself much better for the Hunt theme.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Predator 1 all the way. ;D

legacy

legacy

Quote from: ScarPred on Sep 10, 2007, 10:17:50 AM
I prefer Predator 2. I like that it has more screentime for the Pred more than anything that and it being based in a city, where just about anything can happen including more potential victims, makes it very interesting.

I still love Predator 1, it kind of reminds me of the original ALIEN with ALIENS-type action mixed in. The Predator design from P1 is my favorite next to the Scar design in AVP1.
You took the words out of my mouth...wel keyborad ;D

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

Predator - 4 out of 4 stars
AvP - 2 out of 4 stars
Predator 2 - 1.5 out of 4 stars (and this is after i warmed up to it upon a second and third viewing)

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

I will like the first predator till judgement day. I will wacth the second one though if I want to see the predator use all his different weapons.

brad873

brad873

i didnt realy like pred 1, but i loved 2. lets keep the "your a dick for thinking that, you have now tast" thing to a minimum please, but 1 was to dull and boring for me, and im not big on the arm anyway, but i loved the gangs getting killed in 2.

LAWNMOWERMAN

LAWNMOWERMAN

PREDATOR

not to take anything away from PREDATOR 2(it's a great film in itself)

but PREDATOR
had the best overall action, battles, deaths, pure classic moments and most of all the best cast

now PREDATOR 2 has PREDATOR beat for the most action category(but only by an hair)

PREDATOR is in the same boat as ALIEN - both set the benchmark and tone for their franchises

joballs45

joballs45

QuotePREDATOR is in the same boat as ALIEN - both set the benchmark and tone for their franchises

thats because they are both the first of there kind...

but ya predator 1 was better but as far as the predator itself predator 2 was better more skilled

Der_Meister

Der_Meister

Predator 1

Spidey3121

Spidey3121

How do you figure that the Predator in P2 was more skilled than the Predator in the 1st film?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed