Two ALIEN TV Shows in the works (Rumour)

Started by Gazz, Feb 13, 2019, 11:17:16 PM

Author
Two ALIEN TV Shows in the works (Rumour) (Read 50,527 times)

The Old One

The Old One

It proved no point since all three books are complete shite.

People don't know if they like a timeframe they haven't been introduced to yet, with all the bells and whistles of the Trilogy. With none of the continuity baggage.

HudsonGAMEOVERMANGAMEOVER

Hey folks!

We have a massive update from our Alien live-action series rumor from last month (I first reported about it in July at OmegaUnderground). Deadline has not only confirmed that it was indeed being mulled over at Fox and Ridley Scott's Scott Free would have produced. But added that Legion/Fargo series creator Noah Hawley was attempting to an Alien miniseries for FX. Fox's Stacey Snider was blocking it from happening but with her being replaced with Disney's Alan Horn, it could still happen but where is a little unclear as Hulu is indeed a good spot for it since Disney+ will be a family friendly streaming service. The status, of course, is up in the air but Disney seems interested with Hawley as Marvel's Kevin Feige met with him about continuing his Doctor Doom script for them post-merger.

https://twitter.com/HNEsocial/status/1109140453952274432

Voodoo Magic

The Old One

The Old One

Yes BITCH

Thank you Fifield.

Voodoo Magic

Some may ask, what's for dinner?

Huggs

Keep it way from FX. 7 years of a biker gang that couldn't even say the word f**k.

HBO or similar please.

Don't defang the beast.

The Old One

The Old One

Agreed. Hulu's a good idea.

HudsonGAMEOVERMANGAMEOVER

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 22, 2019, 06:55:49 PM
Keep it way from FX. 7 years of a biker gang that couldn't even say the word f**k.

HBO or similar please.

Don't defang the beast.

Disney now owns Fox, if they end up making it'll likely land on FX or HULU.. also, I remember Fargo (on FX) being pretty violent lots of blood and gore

I don't see Disney giving their new IP over to competitors like Warner Bros. (owns HBO)...

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: HudsonGAMEOVERMANGAMEOVER on Mar 22, 2019, 07:01:27 PM
Quote from: Huggs on Mar 22, 2019, 06:55:49 PM

HBO or similar please.

Don't defang the beast.

Disney now owns Fox, if they end up making it'll likely land on FX or HULU.. also, I remember Fargo (on FX) being pretty violent lots of blood and gore

I don't see Disney giving their new IP over to competitors like Warner Bros. (owns HBO)...

It's not about violence. Sons had plenty of violence, but went the entire series only being able to say sh*t and d*mn. It was unrealistic of human behavior, especially of those within a violent subculture, and took me right out of the experience. I don't believe an alien film or series that has to watch its language is a good idea. Look at what happened with the aliens novelization.

Voodoo Magic

Does FX allow egg-barfing?

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Voodoo Magic on Mar 22, 2019, 07:55:08 PM
Does FX allow egg-barfing?

They allowed a scalpel in the ear and burned tiggs daughter alive in front of him.

But heaven forbid somebody drop the f word. Like every 10 year old in America doesn't use it religiously.

They wouldnt even include it and just mute it on tv, then release it uncut only Blu-ray and DVD. Thank god they didn't butcher Hannibal with such nonsense.

This is the 21st century. Censorship deserves no place in modern society.

The Old One

The Old One

Agreed Huggs.

Huggs

Huggs

I'm a supporter of the notion that, "if you don't like it, don't watch it". The artist and their audience should not have their work or experience limited just to appease a small group of people who could easily just change the channel.

It beggars the imagination that someone could be fine with violence and Gore, but not okay with the f word. Talk about screwed up values.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed