AvP Requiem Box Office Figures

Started by Darkness, Dec 26, 2007, 11:36:39 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Box Office Figures (Read 25,336 times)

Charlie

Charlie

Why is that dickhead "Sherk" so eager to convince us that AVP-R is a bad flick, is he worried that we do like the film as is the case now? Give it a rest, Shrek, don't have anything worthwhile to say, then shut up and hit the road.

mattjargon

mattjargon

"When you watch it think of it as a live action Comic book!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"  Yeah, except much worse.

davebhamuk

davebhamuk

Maybe all the hardcore fans saw it christmas day and other movie goers who have other things to do on christmas and boxing day will see it at the weekend.

Charlie

Charlie

The fact is, "Shrek", many many fans here enjoyed the flick, you don't like it, that's your problem, of course there will be a dip after Christmas, wait until the weekend, where it will make $$$. So smarten up little boy.

SHREK

SHREK

ok charlie so u think more ppl enjoyed the movie........rite, evry1 single comment from ppl who saw it sed they were dissapointed so i dnt no where u get tht from but ok

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

im still looking forward 2 this movie...i never make judgement on any movie b4 i see it, people slated i am legend, i saw it last night and it was gr8, and i remember loads of people saying AR was crap and i loved it.

JK

JK

AVPR on dvd in April.  http://videoeta.com/movie/85631

YAUTJA

YAUTJA

April, cool, my b-day

Biz

Biz

The drop off is a stupid stat. People have lives and work the day after Christmas. that is like comparing a Sunday gross to a Monday.

anthony5uah

anthony5uah

>:(    This movie is such a let down.  the Strause brothers made a wonderful red band trailer and then a terrible movie proving that they should ONLY be allowed to make 3 minute films.  Can we erase this movie from our list of things associated with Alien and Predator??

xenomorphlover

xenomorphlover

Ive just watched the movie and i dont know what to say....im a little dissapointent because of the character development and the dark scenes(i could barely see something most of the times), but overall it was better than the first one! More action and more fight scenes!

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

People who hate or love AVP-R pray that it will do good enough at the box office to green light AVP3. Because despite how bad the first two came out, we have to still give them a chance to come out right NEXT TIME. Let's hope that this second hit the face knocks some sense into FOX. Have a story that is set right, not it just to see two aliens fight, but have flesh-and-blood characters in a situation.(BASIC story setup).

Rob - - - - - - ski

Rob - - - - - - ski

They should NOT hire fans to direct. Fans only think "is this brilliant?" when a right director thinks "does this work?". A director who doesn't think what ever they do is the cool way because, being fans, everybody else would  think so too. A director who does it the RIGHT way. FOX needs to increase budget a bit that so they can hire better talented people. One of the FOX's best directors, actors who have a good profile in movies, not TV. And, of course, Stan Winston. The people at ADI are mere apprenticess of Stan Winston, the sorcereer.

Starkiller

Starkiller

After Anderson's AVP I just didn't want another avp movie but know I cant be bothered! bring on AVP III even though AVP-R has been getting bad review's.   I have to wait till janjuary too watch the film, but I know it will have good alien & predator action and i suppose there's no point expecteing FOX to give us a sapce epic?    :(  

deadagain

deadagain

Hey everyone what was the arni line in the movie?? Was it get to da chopper or was it you ar one ugly m.therf.cker??   ;)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed