PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending

Started by Darkness, Jun 29, 2004, 08:55:13 PM

Author
PredAlien Spoilers / AvP Ending (Read 26,610 times)

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

SO THATS IT, THAT CELTIC IS THE MAIN PREDATOR AND CELTIC IS THE ONE WHO LIVES ON           OR DOES SCAR ONLY SURVIVE AFTER HE HAS BEEN FACEHUGGED AND THEN LEAVE EARTH?

SHURIKEN

SHURIKEN

i kind of applaud this due to the fact he is revealing the concept in the movie but no littering this movie with the actual predalien, but is waiting until the next movie  not bad paul anderson, not bad

Shadow

Shadow

I think Celtic dies in the movie (probably the Queen killing him) and Scar Dies on the Pred Ship when the Chestburster (Predalien) makes his appearance. That would actually mean that all the teenage Predators die. This is if the novel is the exact ending of the movie.

Rusty Nails

Heheh, awesome..  -Rusty Nails

J

J

Question, if the Scar pred. dies on the ship, does this mean that the sequel will be based around the pred. homeworld ??   ;)     ???  

Alien Emperor

Alien Emperor

i hope so

Rusty Nails

That would require quite a big vision from someone in order to pull that off good..  -Rusty Nails

shadow

shadow

I doubt it will be set on the Pred's homeworld. I mean what will be done for dialogue? Subtitles for the Predators? If humans are to be involved then the timeframe would have to be in the considerable future. That would mean that the Chestburster would then have to be a queen and the Pred's home planet would be like a warzone (aliens and preds fighting), if the timeframe is set in the future, UNLESS the ship (carrying the assumed Queen) ends up in an isolated area (like Antarctica). A human party (explorers and marines) could Arrive on the planet and be responsible for releasing the aliens (by accident) to escape their 'enclosure' . The Preds would hold the humans responsible with obvious consequences. The climax could then be where the remaining humans and Preds are forced to co-operate or the Aliens would destroy (either kill or take as hosts) all the inhabitants of the Preds Home planet. Luckily I am not the Writer for the possible sequel though.

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

Alien Emperor, No offense but are you even an alien fan? injecting Yautja DNA into the egg so that the facehugger will put a predburster in the pred? holy shit man, if a normal facehugger goes onto a pred, a PREDburster will automatically come out because the xenomorph took on the characteristics of the predator. any alien coming out of a predator is a predburster. JEEZ and AVP, those pictures are over 10 years old, thats from the AVP cardgame, I cant believe you actually believe those are pictures, why in the hell would there be clear canisters of facehuggers in a pyramid? think man think!

Barreth

Barreth

Ok there big guy... take it easy... dont be so hard on him... he obviously doesnt know... but I guess he does now... there's a better way of telling someone than acting like a dickhead... we're all supposed to be friends here...  But anyways, I cant see the sequel taking place on a pred home world... paul anderson said he wanted to keep the alien and pred as mysterious as possible.. if you see too much of them or learn too much about them then it takes away the mystery surrounding the character and therefore removes a lot of the horror and fear... but an invasion of a pred homeworld would be awesome to see... especially with today's CGI... would kinda remind me of star craft... protoss vs. zerg for anyone that played that game  and having another script with preds and humans teaming up would be major dejavu of the first one... I hope they dont try and pull the same sh*t twice...

Shadow

Shadow

If memory serves correctly Sanaa has been RUMORED to return in the sequel. If this is correct then it will not be set in the future nor will it be on the Pred homeworld. It will definitely not be a "Coming of Age" theme.

Variable

Variable

Thats not realy a spoiler. That tells us nothing accept a few things. I cant believe I read it but it wasnt all that bad. Hey Darkness I am in even more suspence to. The movie could end with the burst. It could end like the book. I preety much thought it would end with one pred & human. DONT give out any more details and we should be good. Man we are in more suspence because it could end anywhere and we have no way of figuring it out. Man I thought you were giving something important away.

?

?

a pred has to live i cry if doesnt :( he he   :-\  

dude

dude

Smart move on their part. Not revealing the alien/predator hybrid will attract more people to see the sequel just to see what the creature looks like.

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

Maurice "HopeOfTheFuture" Huijs

What if the Predator at the end sees that he is impregnated because of his moving skin. Maybe he will decide to blow up. A possibility, but not one that is good for a sequal. So he will let the chestburster live and not self-destruct. Ok. But why? Maybe because he knows his Predator buddies from his world are waiting for a new enemy to hunt on and a really happy with a PredAlien instead of a normal Alien.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed