Updated AvP3 Predator Gameplay Demo

Started by Darkness, Nov 10, 2009, 08:00:48 PM

Author
Updated AvP3 Predator Gameplay Demo (Read 20,110 times)

predalienqueen2

i hope sage not take the blood off    >:(  

n3m0

n3m0

looks great except few things... enemies still explode into pieces and hit dont stop focus jump :P pred stance with dual blades is sooo stupid! dont like block either :P and i hate spine breaking...well for alien atleast, breaking a marine will be cool =)  everything else looks great! cant wait for the game ^^

puoduh

puoduh

Jigsaw85 - shut the f**k up u f**king prick. This is A GAME u dumbass. For me it's a f**kING MUST BUY!

SableUk

Does anyone know whether it's possible to use focus mode i.e. jumping into the red circles on multiplayer?

Ferazel

Ferazel

I wish they would release this demo to the public so we would have a better idea of what this game plays like. Then we can ask for any last-minute changes that NEED to be done from the fans.

Griffith

and for those bitches complaining about aliens being too damn slow this is a STFU, they move smooth and stealthy they even stalk wich for me is awesome +10 internetz

Deathly_rYaN

i pre-ordered the game 2 months ago. And it doesnt say "work in progress" anywhere on the screen. So this could be the DEMO that might come out!

Bio Mech Hunter

Good grief, I can't believe some of you guys. Ravenous zealots.   ::)   We shouldn't be grateful just because we're (finally) getting a new installment to the franchise. The AVP series deserves justice and it deserves to be done right. Damnit, we deserve it (Lord knows we had to wait long enough for it). It should be faithful to the series we love and not include half-baked elements then try to justify it as "gameplay-balance". That's sheer BS. What I have a problem with, are the UNNECESSARY sacrifices to authenticity in the name of "gameplay". A recurring thorn in the series' side.  Some details, like the Alien's size, strength, intelligence, weight, speed, etc., don't even have anything to do with gameplay and they can't even get that right (which in turn, would allow them to justify ridiculous animations like a Predator picking up an Alien and breaking it's back or a Marine kicking one off himself; I mean c'mon, this is absolutely absurd). It makes one wonder if they've even scene the films they say they love so much.  Or the plasma caster and the way they've changed how it charges up. *face palm* The targeting laser is what's suppose to give it away and it worked pretty damn well in past AVP games. Why change it?  Anyway, there are other ways of balancing a game's gameplay while keeping it as authentic to the subject material as possible . Rebellion's inability to do this is what makes me wary of them re-helming the AVP franchise.

kakarotssj4

well, as somebody said 'the alien should be 8ft tall' and they are !! because predator ain 5,5ft ? hes more likely to be 8ft too. The game can be balanced in a different way, for example pred will have to charge his shoulder canon, such a small thing but when it comes to the multiplayer, it does a huge difference :)

.·.Predator.·.

Yes, the comment about ravenous zealouts is amusingly hypocritical.

Mr. Stizout

Is it just me or does this game have less gore.

Bio Mech Hunter

@Incredible: Hypocritical? You're misinterpreting me. It's one thing to explain you're reasoning like how & why. It's another to make comments like "shut the f**k up u f**king prick. This is A GAME u dumbass. For me it's a f**kING MUST BUY!".

ikarop

ikarop

That guy isn't posting more footage. That's all he got.

xenomorph16473

with a new interface i wonder how the pc verstion will play?

xenomorph16473

as in foucous mode of course.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed