New PC Screenshots released *Updated*

Started by ikarop, Jan 13, 2010, 03:32:08 PM

Author
New PC Screenshots released *Updated* (Read 60,878 times)

Huol

Huol

Deadspace didn't look that bad to me.
Bugged me at first though, maybe I just got used to it.

G8RSG1

G8RSG1

Hmm that's odd, I never really noticed any of that. Then again I'm not a PC gamer :P

Inverse Effect

I dont play any games unless they support FSAA. Im a really picky pc gamer. How can you tell if these screenshots are taken from the PC Version?

Sykopathic

Sykopathic

Very nice screens. Now I'm really wondering when they're gonna release the PC specs. I'm pretty sure I can run it but it'd be nice knowing for sure.

Tucci

Tucci

Quote from: Sykopathic on Jan 14, 2010, 04:51:26 AM
Very nice screens. Now I'm really wondering when they're gonna release the PC specs. I'm pretty sure I can run it but it'd be nice knowing for sure.

Yeah I'm kind of itching to see the requirements too. I don't think it will be that bad honestly, at least not any worse than some of the more recent first person shooters. Lol I already discussed this in the other thread on system req. but a friend of mine runs crysis at 1680x1050 on mostly high and he has an athlon 3000+ and a 9800gt (not gtx), 2gb ram, and vista. I have a 3500+, 2gb ddr400, and a 6800gt but I just ordered a new mobo and video card just to run this at least somewhat....Asus A8N-SLI SE and a gtx 260 core 216... I'll be running @ 1280x1024. I know I know bottleneck from hell but still, *crosses fingers* hopefully the game is more gpu dependent. It can't be more demanding than crysis even if the minimums state otherwise.

FrostbyteZER0

Yeah, specs would be great. I just bought a new computer this week because my older one (Which is less than 2 years old) has been running like s*** for a long time now. Dunno why, but it became bogged down with just running slower and slower over time. Surprisingly it ran Crysis on mostly medium graphics and it has only 2 gigs of ddr2 ram and a 256 PCI-E video card and a 32-bit OS. i forget what processor it had, but im sure it was less than 2 ghz.

This new pc came with an AMD Phenom II X4 910 2.60 ghz processor, 8gb of ddr2 ram, 512 ddr3 PCI-E video card, and a 64-bit OS. havnt tried Crysis yet, havnt been investing any time into my older pc games anyway, still trying to pass the time waiting for AvP by pillaging achievements out of my Xbox 360 games. Im praying that this PC can run AvP on High detail smoothly.

I betchya they release the demo AFTER the game is released to the public next month. Seems like thats how developers are doing things anymore, i don't see demo's for a lot of good games until well after the game has been released..

Dajanksta

Dajanksta

Oh those picky pc gamers! lol.
I think those pics look great!! But I'm use to console graphics b/c I don't play pc games anymore  :'(
I find it hard to keep up with all the updating i'd have to do on the pc. I haven't played a pc game since black and white 2.
I just suck at knowing what i have to upgrade on pc's

AJMARTINecu

AJMARTINecu

Me same I hate upgrading pcs just for gaming , preffer just buying a game in a console ...  ;)   

safetyman

safetyman

Adult legos r hard.  :o

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Kinda strange how you can see the shuriken on the Predator's belt yet you cant use it in the game.

Giger_Incubator

Quote from: RidgeTop on Jan 14, 2010, 07:25:21 AM

Kinda strange how you can see the shuriken on the Predator's belt yet you cant use it in the game.

I would actually be very surprised if it isn't in the game.  Probably SP if anything.

AJL

AJL

This certainly is an impressive looking game, if only it would be as impressive in
the inside as it is on the outside...

Tucci

Tucci

Quote from: AJL on Jan 14, 2010, 07:52:48 AM
This certainly is an impressive looking game, if only it would be as impressive in
the inside as it is on the outside...

So far, from the footage I've seen it really looks like it is. That new MLG event footage is awesome. I can't wait to see some SP gameplay or some other weapons, but the MP is definitely where it's at for me.

skull-splitter

speaking of FSAA: I've read that AvP, like Killzone 2, heavily relies on differred rendering. The upside is the sheer amount of atmosphere you can add, the downside is that FSAA won't work.

The_Silencer

With study and practice, a couple of facehuggers like that one could be together one of the best bass players ever.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed