Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED

Started by Nukiemorph, Dec 10, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

Author
Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED (Read 211,660 times)

Local Trouble

I predict this show will rip off AvPR in the same way Prometheus ripped off AvP.

BlueMarsalis79

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: TC on Sep 07, 2022, 06:01:22 AM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Sep 06, 2022, 01:27:26 AM...
It would be great if the humans from Alien are colonies that long ago lost contact with Earth (sort of like Terran from Starcraft). A civilization of space humans who have been inhabiting space for so long, that they have somehow forgotten about their home wolrd.

And then when they discover that Earth is the homeworld of humans, after millennia traveling through space...the place is Giger Land in all its glory.

Im. Jonesy:

Your mind, like the Resurrection hybrid-Queen's womb, is very fertile. And as with the Newborn, what it comes up with can be a little too much. But I gave your post a like anyway because I appreciated the effort.  ;D

TC

;D

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 09, 2022, 09:25:36 PMI predict this show will rip off AvPR in the same way Prometheus ripped off AvP.

:'(

kwisatz

I predict every male character will be a coward, a jerk or both and all the women will be brave, smart and nice.     

BlueMarsalis79

SiL

Elon Musk's reaction to Rings of Power.

BlueMarsalis79

TomT

TomT

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 09, 2022, 05:40:50 PM
Quote from: TomT on Sep 09, 2022, 01:05:04 PM
Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 06, 2022, 01:02:17 AMIt would be totally worth making it a prequel if it undoes David being the creator.
Even David being the creator makes more sense than Earth-bound prequel, so no, unless you mean a completely different story.

I'd rather have an Earth-bound prequel where the Alien outbreak is covered up than what we got in Covenant.  Hell, we already had the Earthbound outbreak in AvPR and even that was preferable.
Hell no, AvPR wasn't only the worst thing that ever happened to both franchises, but also real crime against cinema, it's not a movie. Covenant is a bad movie with one brilliant perfomance, but it's nowhere near as bad as AvPR. Even David creating Alien makes more sense than Earthbound outbreak cover up before first Alien, giving bad answers to old mystery is not the same thing as retconning the entire franchise.

Local Trouble

Quote from: TomT on Sep 10, 2022, 05:39:11 PMEven David creating Alien makes more sense than Earthbound outbreak cover up before first Alien

Wrong!  And stop disagreeing with me!  It's making me upset! >:(

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: SiL on Sep 09, 2022, 10:55:37 PMElon Musk's reaction to Rings of Power.

I swear he was just making fun of this man 👀👇

Spoiler

[close]

Ingwar

Of course he was, I don't think they like each other.

Nightmare Asylum

Crossposting here and in the Fede Alvarez film's thread because I don't know for sure which one (if either) it applies to but...

Nukiemorph

Someone else asked if he was involved with the tv show and he said no. So it's probably the Alvarez flick.

PAS Spinelli

Really hoping we can leave the garbage designs from Covenant behind and actually have the originals make a return to the big screen for a change

kwisatz

Yes dicks Disney we want DICKS!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed