Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion

Started by 369, Jul 01, 2010, 11:05:00 PM

Author
Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion (Read 109,287 times)

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Oh I'm so getting this!!!

BANE

BANE

Ok, good. I didn't want to have to purchase them back to back. Need time to enjoy one before getting the other  ;D

Anyone pre order it from tfaw ?or just going to wait till it's in stores?

Crazy Joe Davola

Crazy Joe Davola

Getting this day one. I wouldn't dishonor the movie or the Preds by getting this on dvd...........no offense.

Though the more predator movies come out the more likely we will end up double dipping cause you know when the series gets to at least 4 movies a big ass box set ala Alien Anthology is gonna be demanded.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I can't wait to beable to watch Predator and then Predators like one big epic story 8)

Crazy Joe Davola

Crazy Joe Davola

Why not Predator, Predator 2 then Predators.

Hope it has deep look at the new preds.

any one here anything about yet?

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Yes any new news? Id like to know about what special features it has. I dont want to buy the movie with no extras then buy it again with extras.

Thats what happened with me and avp.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Well that sucks.

bleau

bleau

Quote from: 85 on Jul 26, 2010, 05:27:28 AM
Thats what happened with me and avp.

I got three version of AVP, the first, Unrated Special edition, and the blu ray which is unrated but lacking special features.
When AVP-R came out it was loaded, so I am sure Predators will be loaded as well to bring a higher sales. I remember that AVP-r was on the #1 spot for a few weeks as far as sales figures.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I don't think so. Not Fox. They'll release a bare bones version first, follewed by an 'Unrated Cut' loaded with extras early next year. Look at what they've done with Avatar. They want £25 for a version of the film that barely has substitles ffs, when they've already stated plenty of times that they have hours of footage cut from the movie, various tv spots, making of's etc. They just milk it for every dime they can.

bleau

bleau

I'll be so pissed if they do, I hope not with it being a franchise and all.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Vulhala on Jul 26, 2010, 09:26:59 AM
I don't think so. Not Fox. They'll release a bare bones version first, follewed by an 'Unrated Cut' loaded with extras early next year. Look at what they've done with Avatar. They want £25 for a version of the film that barely has substitles ffs, when they've already stated plenty of times that they have hours of footage cut from the movie, various tv spots, making of's etc. They just milk it for every dime they can.
I doubt it will happen with the blu-ray version they hardly ever re release them avatar was a exception for blu-ray re-release

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed