The Venom movie

Started by Purebreedalien, Jul 31, 2008, 08:30:33 AM

Author
The Venom movie (Read 40,661 times)

Tundro

Tundro

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Jul 31, 2008, 03:31:45 PM
I'm actually kind of excited about this, the studio has a chance to get Venom right this time!

They won't.  So many things were wrong with Venom in Spider-Man 3.  I won't go into detail because we all obviously know, but the only thing that could save this is Marvel themselves.  Since they're in charge of their properties film rights now instead of the movie studios there could be hop for it.  Iron Man, Incredible Hulk anyone?  Both great, both supervised directly by Marvel.

F4, Hulk?  Completely the oposite. Those movies should go the way of the ET Atari game.
I'm rambling I apologize.

Salt The Fries

Salt The Fries

I wish they'd do Moon Knight movie.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Another possible villian would be The Jury.

I don't have any hopes if this movie is made without Marvel Studious side like Iron Man or Hulk. And also, make it completely opposite from Spiderman 3. 

NintendoMan

NintendoMan

The rights to Venom are owned by Sony alone.

Therefore Marvel doesn't have any input whatsoever.

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

i made this...(bored)

carnage, spider-man and venom are in it, i tinted it red as a nod to the maximum carnage poster... venoms the big one (obviously) and just as obvious carnage below and spider-man out back..

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

How do Venom and Carnage open their mouths that wide? Do they rip the wearer's head in half?

Corporal Harrison

Corporal Harrison

it's not the wearers mouth, the symbiote is a suit the mouth is completely separate from the host.

Tarog

Tarog

Could be a cool idea, Im hoping for Topher Grace to be Venom again (yea yea i am a big that 70s show fan)

alien ravager

alien ravager

i think he is terrible at playing venom

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

They are thinking about giving someone else the role in which I say

THANK YOU

Although i didn't care for Topher playing Venom, but they should go and get someone who fits the part.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: Corporal Harrison on Aug 01, 2008, 12:49:41 PM
it's not the wearers mouth, the symbiote is a suit the mouth is completely separate from the host.
So where does the wearer's head go? The neck?

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Quote from: NintendoMan on Aug 01, 2008, 06:31:42 AM
The rights to Venom are owned by Sony alone.

Therefore Marvel doesn't have any input whatsoever.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Mr.X

Mr.X

I like Topher as an actor but he isn't bulky enough to be Eddie Brock.

Major Alan Schaefer

Major Alan Schaefer

They need someone who can play be a better actor. I'd rather have lack of countiunity of actors than him again.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

If he was still and actor (And as buff as in the 80's) Arnold Swartznegger would have been a good Eddie Brock.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed