Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion

Started by 369, Jul 01, 2010, 11:05:00 PM

Author
Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion (Read 109,898 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

Yeah mine was packaging like an hour before it said dispatched

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 28, 2010, 10:23:21 AM
I wanted to get that one but it had sold out  :(

EDIT: Just checked and mine is 'Packing'. I assume that means it will be sent shortly?

You could probably still get it at ebay.co.uk.

MrBrokenTusks.

It was play.com exclusive.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Too late. Already payed for it. Plus I thought they were Play.com exclusive? Doubt there would be any on eBay yet.

EDIT: They have got them on there already after all. For £50.00 and up?!! f**king crooks! It's not even officially out yet!

predxeno

predxeno

Yeah, some people sell these "exclusives" online for money.  Too bad they haven't started selling the 3-Disc Region 1 Walmart exclusive edition yet.

MrBrokenTusks.

Whats that one look like?

predxeno

predxeno

A pic was posted earlier on this thread.

Quote from: Daz_85 on Oct 19, 2010, 01:31:44 PM
Quote from: Corporate Merc on Oct 18, 2010, 05:01:50 AM
So is this right? the UK blu-ray has a "triple threat edition" w/ blu-ray, standard dvd, Digital copy and the US version just has the digital copy?? wtf.

The tripple play version is an exclusive at Walmart, with a slight red sheen to the slipcase. Everywhere else is just the Blu-ray and digital copy.

MrBrokenTusks.

Oh thanks, that one looks great, though I have noticed all the copies that aren't exclusive to a shop look way bellow par.(ie american copy, and english copy)

freddy616

freddy616

Is there a Stans motion comic?

predxeno

predxeno

Yeah, it's an exclusive for predatorsthehunt.com.  Go there, register or log in, and "Defeat the Tracker".

shakermakerman

My stealbook one has come from play today,,,,, I like play now  ;D.

MrBrokenTusks.

Same, two days early, so happy :)

von

von

finally got the DVD yesterday  ;D

predxeno

predxeno

I just thought I'd post a deleted scene here since people seem to like those.  I've hidden my thoughts on it in a spoiler tag so as not to spoil the scene for those who haven't seen it yet.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2010/10/28/exclusive-clip-from-predators-i-stabbed-her-nine-times-in-the-chest/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgHoJ0qxOJE

Spoiler
This scene may explain why Edwin is a "disgraced physician".  Does anyone believe Edwin or do you think he killed the woman on purpose or that he was lying to Royce?  I understand why they took it out, it took away much of the mystery surrounding why Edwin was on the game preserve.
[close]

MrBrokenTusks.

There wasn't any mystery about it, they didn't even mention it as strange they could of played of that aspect of the story more they didn't it was only a minor thing that was one of my main disappointments.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed