Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion

Started by 369, Jul 01, 2010, 11:05:00 PM

Author
Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion (Read 109,265 times)

Xeno

Xeno

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 23, 2010, 04:26:42 PM
I got the Falconer and Tracker as well, I got the same number of points.  How did you get 1000, then 1400 for the tracker?  I only got 900.  Also, why aren' there Xs on the two predators anymore and why are they registered as undiscovered enemies? ???
Now I got 1900 for the Tracker... don't know how this point system works. I dodged lots of plasma shots before killing the preds. With 7800 points I'm the 3rd on the leaderboards.

Regarding the Xs: maybe it's some kind of error, who knows.

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 23, 2010, 04:26:42 PMEDIT: Keep me informed if there's any way I could defeat the Hell Hound.
I will. He's the only one I'm missing now.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: Xeno on Oct 23, 2010, 05:45:40 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Oct 23, 2010, 04:26:42 PMEDIT: Keep me informed if there's any way I could defeat the Hell Hound.
I will. He's the only one I'm missing now.

Same here.

EDIT: How do you dodge the Predators' blasts?  I keep pressing A, S, D; but the blasts always get me anyway.  Got any tips of anything that can help?

EDIT: Never mind, I sorta got it.  The seems game is glitchy, though. :(  Sometimes dodging has no effect.  How do I dodge headshots?  I thought I just had to duck down, but they still get me.  I'm guessing this is one of the glitches the game has.

EDIT: The max number of points I seem to be able to get from the Tracker is 1500.  How did you get 1900?  It seems to me you can only dodge 2x plasma blast straight before dodging has no effect.  If you kill a Predator, then you get another 2x dodges.

EDIT: I think I found a way around that, now I can do 3x dodges. :)

EDIT: Now I can do infinite dodges.  I have 1900 for the Tracker and 2100 for the Falconer.  What are the highest points for the Tracker and the Falconer?  I thought that 1900 was the highest for the Falconer.

EDIT: 2100 points for the Tracker now.  Sorry for taking your 3rd place, Xeno. :(

Xeno

Xeno

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 23, 2010, 06:53:36 PM

EDIT: Now I can do infinite dodges.  I have 1900 for the Tracker and 2100 for the Falconer.  What are the highest points for the Tracker and the Falconer?  I thought that 1900 was the highest for the Falconer.

I got now 2000 for Tracker and Falconer. I still don't know how the system works, but I think, that you can get some points by dodging the plasma shots.

Edit:
Quote from: predxeno on Oct 23, 2010, 06:53:36 PM

EDIT: 2100 points for the Tracker now.  Sorry for taking your 3rd place, Xeno. :(
If you have more points than me, then you deserve the rank.  :P  ;D

predxeno

predxeno

I basically did 20 dodges before killing each predator to get the 2100 scores.  So in all, that's 60 dodges per game; just hope you didn't do it for the Berzerker cause 4000 seems to be the max number of points you can get from him.  I'm pretty sure 2100 is the max number of points you can get from the Tracker and Falconer cause I did 30 dodges before killing each predator, a total of 90 dodges a game, for the Tracker, but still got 2100.

Xeno

Xeno

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 23, 2010, 08:27:35 PM
I basically did 20 dodges before killing each predator to get the 2100 scores.  So in all, that's 60 dodges per game; just hope you didn't do it for the Berzerker cause 4000 seems to be the max number of points you can get from him.  I'm pretty sure 2100 is the max number of points you can get from the Tracker and Falconer cause I did 30 dodges before killing each predator, a total of 90 dodges a game, for the Tracker, but still got 2100.
I dodged several times too.

The one on the left is the Tracker, the far one on the right is Berserker and the near Predator one the right is the Falconer, right?

predxeno

predxeno

I actually had no idea that those three were Berzerker, Falconer, and Tracker.  I just assumed that they were all the same breed and that the Defeated Predator was chosen randomly.

Xeno

Xeno

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 23, 2010, 09:06:46 PM
I actually had no idea that those three were Berzerker, Falconer, and Tracker.  I just assumed that they were all the same breed and that the Defeated Predator was chosen randomly.
I think it is chosen randomly. But when I killed them in a special order, I  got the same Predator in the end. I'm confused, maybe it was just by accident.

predxeno

predxeno

I've been asking the Predators Facebook, Myspace, and Twitter page to do another Hell Hound thing, I haven't got a response yet, though. :(  Hopefully, they'll still give us another chance.  They've been giving second chances for the Predators.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: 85 on Oct 20, 2010, 12:10:51 AM
Quote from: TheBATMAN on Oct 19, 2010, 10:09:46 AM
Cuchillo unleashed deleted scene:

http://io9.com/5667100/danny-trejo-schools-topher-in-an-exclusive-predators-outtake

Load of shit and definitely not the kind of scene I was looking for...
"women pee, men piss ,I unleash!"

How can you hear it when Cuchillo says "piss"?  I don't hear anything.  What's up with that? ???

Sharp Sticks

Can't have internet-goers hearing 'dem cusses. Won't somebody think of the children?

predxeno

predxeno

That's what I thought, but how did 85 know Cuchillo says "piss"?

Btw, didn't know piss what a cuss word.

Predator Queen

GODS F^CKING DAMN IT!  THATS NOT FAIR!!!!!!!

if i could read that would be awesome.

predxeno

predxeno

Lucky Germans.  But seriously, that is AWESOME!!!!!!! :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed