Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion

Started by 369, Jul 01, 2010, 11:05:00 PM

Author
Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion (Read 109,699 times)

predxeno

predxeno

That's what I think.  Hope we're not wrong or we could really be screwed.  Btw, how many points did you get for defeating the Hell Hound?

EDIT: superherohype.com still has the Berzerker Predator running around for anyone who still needs to defeat him.  He'll probably be gone by midnight so kill him fast if you need to, the max number of points you can get off him is 4000 (I haven't heard of a player who scored higher on him yet), you can even replay to try to increase your score.

Corporate Merc

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 19, 2010, 08:30:28 PM
Quote from: meanstreak on Oct 19, 2010, 08:18:19 PM
Ya I just picked up the Blu-Ray, DVD & Digital Copy exclusive three disc set at Wal-Mart.  It was only $24.96 and the regular DVD was $19.96, not even discounted for release day!  Pretty sweet though I wish Wal-Mart wouldn't put the stupid stickers on the slipcase!

That's the same price charged for the regular Blu-Ray.  This is a pretty sweet deall.  Guess I'll be buying this movie again.  Wish I heard about this earlier, though.  I feel like smacking the Fox Home Media department for pulling this. >:(  This is the US retail edition, right?

So walmart is the only place thats got the 3-disc Blu-ray (blu-ray/dvd/ digi' copy) ?

predxeno

predxeno

Yup. >:(

freddy616

freddy616

Damn you ups hurry up  >:( >:(

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 20, 2010, 02:26:42 AM
That's what I think.  Hope we're not wrong or we could really be screwed.  Btw, how many points did you get for defeating the Hell Hound?

EDIT: superherohype.com still has the Berzerker Predator running around for anyone who still needs to defeat him.  He'll probably be gone by midnight so kill him fast if you need to, the max number of points you can get off him is 4000 (I haven't heard of a player who scored higher on him yet), you can even replay to try to increase your score.

1500 pt
and if the rewards are stans and noland comics its nothing to stress about...http://www.predatorsthehunt.com/media/5309473-faed-428b-bb6b-b84331589d5e.ogg hope this link works!

and nolands motion comic is way to short.

predxeno

predxeno

Thanks, but my computer can't access your links for some reason.  Either way, I'd still like to defeat a Hell Hound personally, think of it as my own honor system.

meanstreak

Quote from: predxeno on Oct 20, 2010, 12:17:16 AM
Quote from: meanstreak on Oct 19, 2010, 11:56:19 PM
Quote from: predxeno on Oct 19, 2010, 10:36:40 PM
Quote from: 85 on Oct 19, 2010, 09:45:31 PM
does it come with dvd blu ray and digital copy?because i got mine at wal mart and its all red and has the dvd.

That should be it, then.

Could someone pick me up a copy?  I'll reimburse you and pay for shipping.  I can't find this on ebay and I don't think I'll be able to go to Walmart anytime soon.  I'm afraid that by the time I do get there, they'll all be gone.  That's probably not very likely, though (they still sell the Walmart edition of Transformers Revenge of the Fallen and GI Joe), but it's still a possibility.

I could do that for you.  You got paypal?  It was $27.02 with tax.  Where do you live?  USA shipping should be about $5 for priority mail sent in a box for safety.  About $3 regular smush your stuff mail!

I got paypal, what's your address?  I'll PM you my mailing address (I live in the USA, btw), but first; is the regular shipping really that bad?  It's not that likely that the Blu-Ray/DVD would get smushed, is it?

Well, probably it wouldn't get smushed if in a bubble envelope but really you can't count on it.  I'll do whatever way you want to though!  Just be warned that the slipcases have the stupid stickers on them and take some care removing and in the corners they are a bit beat up.  Send paypal to vet2009@london.com

predxeno

predxeno

I want the stickers on them.  I like to keep things in as much of the original condition as possible.  Did you buy the DVD yet, btw?  If you didn't, you don't need to rush it.  I don't need it right now or anything.

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Oct 20, 2010, 02:39:48 AM
Quote from: predxeno on Oct 19, 2010, 08:30:28 PM
Ya I just picked up the Blu-Ray, DVD & Digital Copy exclusive three disc set at Wal-Mart.  It was only $24.96 and the regular DVD was $19.96, not even discounted for release day!  Pretty sweet though I wish Wal-Mart wouldn't put the stupid stickers on the slipcase!

That's the same price charged for the regular Blu-Ray.  This is a pretty sweet deall.  Guess I'll be buying this movie again.  Wish I heard about this earlier, though.  I feel like smacking the Fox Home Media department for pulling this. >:(  This is the US retail edition, right?

So walmart is the only place thats got the 3-disc Blu-ray (blu-ray/dvd/ digi' copy) ?
isnt the digital copy only apart of blu-ray. not separate?

bobcunk

bobcunk

no its a second disk and its kinda pointless. just watched the blu-ray. it seemd to have long loading times  and froze my player.

alienfan95610

Great Blu Ray...loved the film...looks great, sounds great. A decent amount of special features, although I felt the motion comics were a little disappointing.

Favorite deleted scene...."Stans and Isabelle get Naked"..... ;D

predxeno

predxeno

Where're the "Defeat the Tracker" and "Defeat the Falconer" banners for predatorsthehunt.com? ???  Are they even up? :(

LLIT

LLIT

Thanks bud! I got the copy at Best Buy. I was disappointed there wasn't a copy with the DVD included.Then I saw your comment and went and got the Walmart one. Luckily I hadn't opened the other one yet! Again thanks.

predxeno

predxeno

Good for you. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed