Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion

Started by 369, Jul 01, 2010, 11:05:00 PM

Author
Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion (Read 109,341 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

2 hours lol.
No im not gonna show up at a Wal Mart at 12am demanding their new shipment of Blu-rays but Im just saying.
Two hours before the leaks hit the net.

Predator Queen

It came out already its 12:19! But like Fitz im not going to run in and demand it... I dont have a car...

bobcunk

bobcunk

are there alot of walmarts that are open 24hours? the one by me only does that for christmas.

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

Cuchillo unleashed deleted scene:

http://io9.com/5667100/danny-trejo-schools-topher-in-an-exclusive-predators-outtake

Load of shit and definitely not the kind of scene I was looking for...

Keyes

Keyes

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Oct 18, 2010, 05:01:50 AM
So is this right? the UK blu-ray has a "triple threat edition" w/ blu-ray, standard dvd, Digital copy and the US version just has the digital copy?? wtf.

The tripple play version is an exclusive at Walmart, with a slight red sheen to the slipcase. Everywhere else is just the Blu-ray and digital copy.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Can't believe I have to wait until the 1st of November to see this  >:(

predxeno

predxeno

Dammit, I had already bought the movie on DVD from Amazon.  Oh well, I always intended on buying the Blu-Ray as well, anyway.

blackpredator5

I just got mine on my way to work can't wait to go home and watch it! ;D

Quote from: Corporate Merc on Oct 18, 2010, 05:01:50 AM
So is this right? the UK blu-ray has a "triple threat edition" w/ blu-ray, standard dvd, Digital copy and the US version just has the digital copy?? wtf.
as far as i can tell, both HMV and Amazon uk are carrying the triple play edition, i think the idea is to get people buying blu-rays even if they don't own a player yet, since most of the time it is only a couple of pounds more than the DVD on it's own, so people see it as a good deal, then once they own blu rays they are more likely to buy a player.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Predators-Triple-Blu-ray-Danny-Trejo/dp/B003JQL8MG/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1287495761&sr=8-2
http://hmv.com/hmvweb/displayProductDetails.do?ctx=280;0;-1;-1;-1&sku=409892

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

Quote from: TheBATMAN on Oct 19, 2010, 10:09:46 AM
Cuchillo unleashed deleted scene:

http://io9.com/5667100/danny-trejo-schools-topher-in-an-exclusive-predators-outtake

Load of shit and definitely not the kind of scene I was looking for...

Now if I remember correctly the beginning of that deleted scene was in the original leaked script. The rest of it wasn't and I'm glad they took it out. That joke wasn't even funny. Any of you guys got to seeing the rest of the deleted scenes yet?

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: Vulhala on Oct 19, 2010, 01:40:46 PM
Can't believe I have to wait until the 1st of November to see this  >:(
Same, and I wish the uk had the american slip case GRRR

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

It was sold out at Target today so I had to go to Barns and Noble and purchase my blu-ray copy instead.

It's mine! It's finally mine! ;D

Brainkiller

meanstreak

Ya I just picked up the Blu-Ray, DVD & Digital Copy exclusive three disc set at Wal-Mart.  It was only $24.96 and the regular DVD was $19.96, not even discounted for release day!  Pretty sweet though I wish Wal-Mart wouldn't put the stupid stickers on the slipcase!

Keyes

Keyes

Quote from: meanstreak on Oct 19, 2010, 08:18:19 PM
Ya I just picked up the Blu-Ray, DVD & Digital Copy exclusive three disc set at Wal-Mart.  It was only $24.96 and the regular DVD was $19.96, not even discounted for release day!  Pretty sweet though I wish Wal-Mart wouldn't put the stupid stickers on the slipcase!

Regarding the stickers I just saw this Youtube video, and the guy said rubbing a little bit of baby oil on the stickers, leaving it for 10 mins make it slip right off.... dunno if you wanna try that or not? ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed