Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion

Started by 369, Jul 01, 2010, 11:05:00 PM

Author
Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion (Read 109,289 times)

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

I love how you posted a picture of it and never told us how the hell you got it WAAAAAY before it's release.

Thank you sir.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

F**kin Slipcasel mahn! 8)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Did anyone else got a free poster when they pre-order the DVD or Blu-Ray.

Keyes

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Daz_85 on Oct 08, 2010, 07:44:32 PM
30-second Blu-ray ad.... http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/video/video.php?v=695678138376

Showing the dog next to the Falconer in that shot where he jumps down... Yet... Not in the actual film... Bugs me every time I see that scene.

meanstreak

Quote from: MrBrokenTusks. on Sep 28, 2010, 03:25:39 PM
Disclaimer: Please note that this screenshot is only a still-image frame, captured at 1080p using specialized techniques.
A still-image screenshot of a moving image can show more - or less - artifacts due to the non-moving nature of the screenshot.
The screenshots should not be used to discuss whether a Blu-ray title features good or bad video quality, screenshots are included for descriptive
and entertainment purposes and to give the viewer a general idea of what a title will look like.
Screenshots are not representative of the true quality that Blu-ray offers.

Posted on blu-ray.com under all 1080p screenshots, just for those who are having doubts.

You're right, I just watched the Blu-Ray and it is way better looking than those crappy screenshots.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

You mean the screenshots I posted? Awesome, that means the quality is ULTRA amazing.

meanstreak

Quote from: PHANTOM on Oct 09, 2010, 07:38:08 AM
You mean the screenshots I posted? Awesome, that means the quality is ULTRA amazing.

Ya the BRD looks really good and my TV is just 720p LCD I bet it's even better on a 1080p set!

Xan21

Xan21

Are the extras any good?

RidgeTop

bobcunk

bobcunk

anyone know if there will be a futureshop stealbook in canada or any other bestbuy exclusives?

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Xan21 on Oct 09, 2010, 03:41:20 PM
Are the extras any good?
ANSWR THS!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

What are the extras included again?
Sorry if this has been asked before.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Well on the dvd....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1QzZ15-L38
And on the Bluray theres a whole ton of various things features I cant say off the top of my head.

between predators and waiting for "conan"i feel i will a have a good fall! ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed