Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion

Started by 369, Jul 01, 2010, 11:05:00 PM

Author
Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion (Read 109,984 times)

Corporal Hicks

Commas, dude! Commas!

bobcunk

bobcunk

i know there is a real hd version on the net now. is it ok to post pics? or is fox going to be a bunch of goofs and take it off.

MrBrokenTusks.

Disclaimer: Please note that this screenshot is only a still-image frame, captured at 1080p using specialized techniques.
A still-image screenshot of a moving image can show more - or less - artifacts due to the non-moving nature of the screenshot.
The screenshots should not be used to discuss whether a Blu-ray title features good or bad video quality, screenshots are included for descriptive
and entertainment purposes and to give the viewer a general idea of what a title will look like.
Screenshots are not representative of the true quality that Blu-ray offers.

Posted on blu-ray.com under all 1080p screenshots, just for those who are having doubts.

Firestorm

Firestorm

Id guarantee that those screenshots have been sourced from the illegal MKV release that has appeared on the web in the last couple of days.

Whoever thinks they are an accurate representation of the retail Blu-Ray should note:

They are not sourced from the original AVC video codec but re-encoded down to a lossy, further compressed file.

It's like complaining that a new audio release sounds shit because u have only heard it in a 96kbps mp3.

Wait for the retail Blu then make your mind up, and avoid these shitty illegal rips that are about on the web.

bobcunk

bobcunk

ya the biggest one i found was 4 gigs. im think the real one will be 50 or so.

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

By all means

Johnny Handsome

WOW, thx Phantom.

Predators was shot digitally, so the picture quality should be amazing, and from these glimpses, i does.

I love this shot, the movie was shot beautifully:
Spoiler
[close]

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

As you can see the night time

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

It may be that my last comment was done when I was quite sleepy... but those shots look better; also, they've got in me the wish to watch the film again.

Firestorm

Firestorm

Yeah Predators really is one stunning looking movie, and technically well put together, these shots looks superb.

Ive always felt the scene where fishburne locks them in and the red flare lighting kicks in reminded me of the scene from Aliens where the xenos attack the medlab and the survivors escape thru the airshafts, it has the same look and feeling of escaping from the claustrophobic space to it.

I also love the shot where the actors fall off the cliff into the water and the camera drops down, still following them, and actually splashes into the water with them, superb!

Also the films overall color palette and sharpness of the image is astounding, just gives it such a mucky and grounded feel to it.

Prime113

Prime113

Thanks for those photos Phantom. It looks great. I'm getting pumped to watch it again!

Vecrotus

Vecrotus

The film looks great, the shots are very well put together. Its such a shame though that the production of this film was rushed because there are a few places in this film seem to be rushed and editing is poor.

Cap. Fitzgerald

So this is out right?
When should I begin saving up for the Bluray?

Brainkiller

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed