Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion

Started by 369, Jul 01, 2010, 11:05:00 PM

Author
Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion (Read 109,893 times)

MrBrokenTusks.

They probably choose them for the fact that they are the more famous ones of the group.

BANE

BANE

I would rather have the cover that was shown on AvP Galaxy's homepage...

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ Agreed. In fact Ill go make a cover myself......
Give me a minute to PS it.

MrBrokenTusks.

Great Idea, I will make my own aswell.

BANE

BANE

Would you guys post them when you're done? I may replace the one that comes with the Blu Ray with yours, if its not as good.

Cap. Fitzgerald

My main problem with these covers is that the name is on top.
It works for comics because they put them on stands where they overlap and you can only see the top.
In movie stores such as Blockbuster they put them on shelves where they are completely revealed, A dvd cover doesnt need the logo on top, it needs to be able to catch peoples attention. That being said, heres mine.....

MrBrokenTusks.

If you decide to do a full box use this template^

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ Is that at Blain or me?
I wont actually make an entire box. Just a cover.

MrBrokenTusks.

Um either, but I guess if your only gunna do the front bit more for blain. I am just about to start it.

Nearly finished in about half an hour :)

Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Aug 29, 2010, 09:05:27 PM
My main problem with these covers is that the name is on top.
It works for comics because they put them on stands where they overlap and you can only see the top.
In movie stores such as Blockbuster they put them on shelves where they are completely revealed, A dvd cover doesnt need the logo on top, it needs to be able to catch peoples attention. That being said, heres mine.....

That cover looks so cool !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wish they had that instead of the poster we all saw a million times.

MrBrokenTusks.

I think I went a bit overboard.

Note the black bars on the top one are just to suggest were the fold line goes, so if any one wants to print it out (which I doubt) Just pm and I will send you the final version, and I can easily convert it to a blu-ray cover easily so dw about that. :) I am still working on the predators title on the cover because its a bit jaggedy, and I can remove or add anything so just say if you think there needs to be a change :D

galaxys ultimate hunter

galaxys ultimate hunter

Hopefully I'll get the unrated version on dvd. Before when I was going to get the unrated with the features I like rather get a DVD version then a Blu-Ray, I just went to Target. Thats how I got SAW III Unrated Edition DVD with the feature about Amanda. Also thats how I got Terminator Salvation Director's Cut on DVD without geting that stupid Blu-Ray!

Forever Knight

Will the PREDATORS Unrated Edition have the deleted scenes in the movie or on the Extras?.

Keyes

Keyes

Quote from: Forever Knight on Aug 31, 2010, 06:18:53 AM
Will the PREDATORS Unrated Edition have the deleted scenes in the movie or on the Extras?.

Once again, there is NO "unrated edition" or "unrated cut". The theatrical version is the only version of the film that'll be released. The deleted scenes are seperate extras, that's it.

Forever Knight

ok thanks.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed