Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion

Started by 369, Jul 01, 2010, 11:05:00 PM

Author
Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion (Read 109,702 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Get a PS3 instead. There aren't enough AvP players on there  ;D

Corporate Merc

Plan on picking up both blueray and standard dvd, Ive got a blueray in the living room but not the bedroom. The HD tv I got in the bedroom which is where I mostley watch movies only has 2 HDMI outlets which take up my HD cable box/dvr and X360. Hopefully soon they'll release a 2 disc dvd thats got all the cool shit the blueray has. It pisses me off when the regular dvd consumers get royaly f#$ked when it comes to extras and Predators is no exception.

ep40

ep40

I'm not so keen on extras, but not including deleted scenes on DVD is so much jackass move from Fox :( . I do not have Blu-ray so I will buy DVD, with hope that someone will put a fan edit on the web which will have deleted scenes reinserted.

freddy616

freddy616

Well since it comes out Oct.19(Which is close to my bday) i got myself a birthday present and preorder Predators on blueray.

Corporal Hicks

I'm looking forward to these motion comics. I wonder if they'll contradict or fit the prequel comics.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 24, 2010, 05:56:16 PM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Aug 23, 2010, 10:52:39 PM
^ And info on the Trilogy.....
Bah! I need to stop being negative :D

I've asked. We'll see.

Doesn't look likely. PR haven't seen anything to do with a trilogy set.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 26, 2010, 05:19:57 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Aug 24, 2010, 05:56:16 PM
Quote from: Cap. Fitzgerald on Aug 23, 2010, 10:52:39 PM
^ And info on the Trilogy.....
Bah! I need to stop being negative :D

I've asked. We'll see.

Doesn't look likely. PR haven't seen anything to do with a trilogy set.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KtE0jcAkvjI

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

Updated Region 1 DVD artwork.  The Blu-ray artwork is still the same.

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ I like 8)
Also imagine Fishburn taking like 80 promo shots and then when it comes to shooting he just stays for like a day and leaves :D

randy4321

randy4321

Its pretty sad how bad the dvd buyers are getting ripped off. no deleted scenes, digital copy no nothing. What a shame, looks like ill be forced to buy a ps3 for its blu-ray. nothing more nothing less.

Forever Knight

Sept and Oct are BIG Blu-ray months for me.

I got Return of the Living Dead, Survival of the Dead, Both Gamera DVDs, AND now Predators to hunt.

Keyes

Keyes

I quite like that R1 DVD art. I kinda wish our UK blu-ray cover was that. At least the R1 uses the proper movie logo, rather than some simple cheaper font :-\

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: RidgeTop on Aug 29, 2010, 04:18:12 AM
Updated Region 1 DVD artwork.  The Blu-ray artwork is still the same.

It looks horrible.

This took zero effort to put together. I could have done the samething with Paint Shop Pro 9. This cover makes the movie look bad when in fact the movie is AWESOME.

MrBrokenTusks.

It's actually pretty good. compared to the uk one.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

If they at least put all the characters... like that it seems that Cuchillo & Noland play determinant roles in the story (as Royce & Isabelle do) but they do not...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed