Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion

Started by 369, Jul 01, 2010, 11:05:00 PM

Author
Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion (Read 109,706 times)

falconer looks awesome!!!!!!!kind of wish it was black or classic.

Cap. Fitzgerald

*Bangs head on wall*
WHY! Did they really just use the word Yautja? My god.......
THAT NAME!!!!  :'(

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Having the movie be released two months  after it cameout is a bit odd to me. It seems like everything is released early on DVD now these days.

The Necronoir

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Aug 18, 2010, 05:27:48 AM
Having the movie be released two months  after it cameout is a bit odd to me. It seems like everything is released early on DVD now these days.

Why bother waiting, really? It costs $15AU to see a movie now, and roughly $30AU to buy it. I know which I'd rather go for...

Cap. Fitzgerald

The movie was also low budget. Its already gone double budget so they have nothing to lose and alot to gain. :D

vehtam

vehtam

lol  ;D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Once more confirming their affinity. PREDATOR PRIME!!

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ Lawl.
That seems oddly intentional

Keyes

Keyes

Here's a link to a big high rez image of the US cover art:

http://images.blu-ray.com/movies/covers/14824_front.jpg

I think I prefer this to our UK one. At least the movie font logo is way better... I hope ours gets changed from that rather simple one.

MrBrokenTusks.

Damn it, I want that cover  >:(

Bakurenoh

Bakurenoh

Hmmm. The US cover has the Predator that should be used but the UK covers are better.

Also, do we know in the Trilogy which version of the first movie it will be? If its the new release ill buy the trilogy if not i wont.

Most likley the hunter edition and special edition of p2

meanstreak

meanstreak

Not sure if we have a confirmed US release date announced publicly by Fox yet, but I have a (kinda crappy) part-time job at Blockbuster and the computer tonight said the USA release of Predators is Oct 19.  Normally until we get a confirmed release date it says something ridiculous like 1988.  Just thought I'd share.

Cool! thanks for the info!

Cap. Fitzgerald

^ Agreed. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed