Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion

Started by 369, Jul 01, 2010, 11:05:00 PM

Author
Predators Blu-Ray/DVD Discussion (Read 109,305 times)

Cap. Fitzgerald

Id rather not press play on that but i am nonetheless happy.  :D

Hope the DVD has a special 2-disc edition with digital columnar so I don't have to end up paying 30$ for it.or just get the trilogy!if we get it........

Cap. Fitzgerald

I really hope we get it......
Btw you live in Cali dont you?

Yep.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Same here! High five. *Holds up hand*
On topic, is anyone else mad the DVD/Blu-Ray pages didnt confirm any special features?

Well I am somewhat mad because it's  still unknown what the us will get but we do get a digital copy and hopefully a 2 disc set .but I am more mad that we dident get dates and a really  hope it's still September October ish.

Cap. Fitzgerald

I agree. I need a minumum of 3 months to build up money for the Alien Quadrilogy. And this is without the factor of the Predator Collection.

It would be cool if the alien blu matched the pred trilogy like the pic of the tirlogy with falconer and the alien white cover with the queen.

Cap. Fitzgerald

I feel they did good by keeping them apart. But thats just my opinion.

Ssssoooooooo..............is pred 2 part of preds?

Cap. Fitzgerald

I think it is.......
>:(
If its not in there will be so many angry people! Itll be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsx2vdn7gpY

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Is the 9/29/010 date official or not? I find it odd to release the movie on DVD/Blu Ray a couple months after it cameout. I thought we would get it on DVD & Blu Ray by the end of Fall?

will if its coming out in less then a month then we would have heard .but never say never!

Cap. Fitzgerald

Multiple places have that as the release date so its basically confirmed.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed