[Exclusive] Noah Hawley's Alien Series To Start Filming March 2022 in Thailand!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 16, 2021, 01:10:26 PM

Author
[Exclusive] Noah Hawley's Alien Series To Start Filming March 2022 in Thailand! (Read 19,706 times)

Corporal Hicks

With the first character details for FX and Noah Hawley’s Aliens series having hit the internet earlier this month, it is starting to look like production is heating up on the upcoming series and that casting has already begun. Now, Alien vs. Predator Galaxy has learnt that Noah Hawley’s Alien series is currently scheduled to begin filming March 2022 in Thailand, and possibly some Eastern European locations!

[Exclusive] Noah Hawley's Alien Series To Start Filming March 2022 in Thailand!

We also got our hands on a current production synopsis that describes the series as –

Set not too far into our future, it’s the first ‘Alien’ set on Earth — and by blending both the timeless horror of the first ‘Alien’ film with the non-stop action of the second, it’s going to be a scary thrill ride that will blow people back in their seats.

From the character details we also know that synthetics – or artificial persons – will continue to play a role in the Alien series, with the uploading consciousness seemingly being explored in Noah Hawley’s series. Previously, this has been something only teased in the Alien franchise with Aliens vs. Predator 2’s Dr Eisenberg having his own consciousness transferred to a synthetic body following an Alien attack that left him severely wounded.

Keep your browsers locked on Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest Alien TV Series news! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter, Instagram and YouTube to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien and Predator fans on our forums!

seattle24

Nice! Not long to go!

Eagerly anticipating news of the creature designers in this. Keeping my fingers crossed Odd Studios get the gig.

Xiggz456

Guessing that it'll be 10 episodes which would roughly take about 3-5 months to film and another month or two in post which hopefully gives us a possible release in late 2022!

Nightmare Asylum

Nice to have a start date and filming location on this! Production time kicking off matches with what Hawley was hoping for when interviewed a while back - Spring 2022.

Curious to see what locales from Thailand are utilized here and how.

Samhain13

Set on Earth? AVP 2004 already did that. Its not like they are impressing anyone with that and "Set not too far into our future", might be set before the Alien movies. Oh.

Voodoo Magic

Excited to see this moving along!

(I was just telling a bud I would have never guessed Thailand with the looming threat of an invasion by China though.)

BlueMarsalis79

Perhaps that's the point?

Noah Hawley's no stranger to political messaging in his works.

Spoiler

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Thailand. Interesting choice. Has potential.

Kinda hoping we get some Aliens in the jungle, because that's a visual I've always wanted to see in live action ever since it got cut from Resurrection.

BlueMarsalis79

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: BlueMarsalis79 on Nov 16, 2021, 02:09:04 PM
Perhaps that's the point?

Noah Hawley's no stranger to political messaging in his works.

I was just thinking safety. It seems Taiwan is in the immediate crosshairs though...

China 'Clearly' Developing Ability to Invade Taiwan, Top General Says
https://www.usnews.com/news/national-news/articles/2021-11-03/china-clearly-developing-ability-to-invade-taiwan-top-general-says

but Thailand has their own concerns...

Are we prepared for a Chinese military 'invasion'?
https://www.nationthailand.com/perspective/30370250

I don't know. I'm no expert. That whole area there just feels very unstable at the moment.  :-\

Master

Eastern European? Which Eastern European? Are there any auditions for local extras?   ;D ;)

Kradan

QuoteNoah Hawley's Alien series is currently scheduled to begin filming March 2022 in Thailand, and possibly other Eastern European locations!

Since when Thailand is Eastern European location ?

Master

Quote from: Kradan on Nov 16, 2021, 04:16:35 PM
QuoteNoah Hawley's Alien series is currently scheduled to begin filming March 2022 in Thailand, and possibly other Eastern European locations!

Since when Thailand is Eastern European location ?

Since when you're trying to be mean without proper reading the first post?

Kradan

Kradan

Alright, if someone says "Thailand and possibly other Eastern European locations" (that phrasing I've copypasted from the initial post, mind you) is it so crazy to assume that he/she means that Thailand is Eastern European location ?

And it's not like I'm going after Corporal for that - I was just making a joke, for Christ's sake

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 16, 2021, 04:27:44 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Nov 16, 2021, 01:10:26 PM
Eastern European locations

UPP Confirmed?

hypehypehype

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed