NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,188,155 times)

SiL

SiL

The first issue of Concrete Jungle is great.

... the other three, not so much.

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Quote from: SiL on Jan 21, 2019, 01:06:52 PM
The first issue of Concrete Jungle is great.

... the other three, not so much.

Yeah there is a noticable decline with the fourth one as a pretty crappy final. Still, i think the second and the third, while getting pretty schlocky still have their moments.

Rzor

Rzor

"One more for wall...."

More pics here https://www.instagram.com/nikkinikole3704/

I am LOVING this set and This newer version of Bad Blood is one of my favorite preds now. The paint apps and the accessories in the set are fantastic. I love the spotting pattern on the feet and head of Enforcer so much that I have him displayed without his mask.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

The Old One

The Old One

Quote from: SiL on Jan 21, 2019, 08:48:18 AM
It is incredibly frustrating to read on either device for everyone else. The mobile auto-formats it to fit the screen, and it results in a lot of needless scrolling.

Alright, I'll make an effort to stop.
Goodbye Poetry.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

Quote from: The Old One on Jan 21, 2019, 07:36:28 PM
Quote from: SiL on Jan 21, 2019, 08:48:18 AM
It is incredibly frustrating to read on either device for everyone else. The mobile auto-formats it to fit the screen, and it results in a lot of needless scrolling.

Alright, I'll make an effort to stop.
Goodbye Poetry.

I don't know if I'm relieved or upset that I will no longer see the occasional "haiku" in all these threads  :laugh:

The Old One

The Old One

Both!

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Rzor on Jan 21, 2019, 03:39:24 PM

"One more for wall...."

I am LOVING this set and This newer version of Bad Blood is one of my favorite preds now. The paint apps and the accessories in the set are fantastic. I love the spotting pattern on the feet and head of Enforcer so much that I have him displayed without his mask.

Hah, that's a really slick idea, nice job!

How did you get Cracked Tusk's mask by itself?

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Xenomrph on Jan 22, 2019, 03:34:49 AM
Quote from: Rzor on Jan 21, 2019, 03:39:24 PM

"One more for wall...."

Hah, that's a really slick idea, nice job!

How did you get Cracked Tusk's mask by itself?

Boil and pop. If I had to guess.

https://accustomfigures.com/2013/11/23/action-figure-customizing-guide-getting-started-part-2/

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

Regarding the masks on their own: It is mostly quite easy to remove, I have also removed the masks from several (including Cracked Tusk, Chopper ect.) mainly for ease for painting customs, making a mask display wall. I have used a couple of small screwdrivers to lever the masks off - you have to be careful and patient, but its worth it.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Neomorph-01 on Jan 22, 2019, 09:29:01 PM
Regarding the masks on their own: It is mostly quite easy to remove, I have also removed the masks from several (including Cracked Tusk, Chopper ect.) mainly for ease for painting customs, making a mask display wall. I have used a couple of small screwdrivers to lever the masks off - you have to be careful and patient, but its worth it.
doesn't that cause a lot of unnecessary damage? I let hot water do all the hard work.

Neomorph-01

Neomorph-01

It depends - some Predator masks are easier than others to remove with screwdrivers. I have three Warrior Predators (one to keep as Warrior, the others for customs) two masks popped off without any problem, one is glued tight - so I left it.
Trickier ones I will use hot water (though that is not always a grantee)
Plus I tend to the best one of each Predator as the original version, others that are not as good (small flaws painting wise) I repaint, swap parts and create new Predators.

AhabPredator

AhabPredator

Quote from: Neomorph-01 on Jan 24, 2019, 01:12:01 PM
It depends - some Predator masks are easier than others to remove with screwdrivers. I have three Warrior Predators (one to keep as Warrior, the others for customs) two masks popped off without any problem, one is glued tight - so I left it.
Trickier ones I will use hot water (though that is not always a grantee)
Plus I tend to the best one of each Predator as the original version, others that are not as good (small flaws painting wise) I repaint, swap parts and create new Predators.

The most stubborn mask I've had issue with is the Serpent Hunter biomask. I cannot for the life of me get it off.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Not really sure where to put these ones. lol

Samhain13

Samhain13

Wish they had chosen other games to makes figures out of. But if they keep doing figures out of anything, there might be chance of even something like the Exo-Suit from AVP2.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed