NECA Predator Figure Series

Started by Sabres21768, Dec 04, 2010, 06:10:40 AM

Author
NECA Predator Figure Series (Read 1,173,275 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Clanleaderyautja on Dec 25, 2018, 07:43:21 PM
Just found out about this today.

Oh f**k! That looks fantastic.

dHunter333

dHunter333

All of the Predator figures that are confirmed coming out in the near future (1 year+)

Unfortunately, we don't know what series 19 is yet...and I feel like we won't find that out for a bit as they continue to release what we've already seen.

Thermal Fugitive (target exclusive in the USA)

The Predator Deluxe Assassin figure (and I think its quite possible we'll get a 2nd non armored release, but we will see.)

The Predator Emissary #1, and they have confirmed that we will get #2 as well.

Aliens vs Predator Arcade figures
Mad Predator

Warrior Predator

Hunter Predator

2 pack with Dutch and Linn

Ultimate Elder Golden Angel

Kenner Lasershot

Armored Batman vs Predator

We also KNOW they are doing an Ultimate Wolf in the near future. I'd like to think they might make some more Aliens vs Predator Requiem Predators around the same time, but nothing has been confirmed.

Every 3 waves are supposed to be Kenner, wave series 17 was AvP, series 18 was Dark Horse comics, one will assume series 19 is going to be another Kenner wave...maybe their final traditional Kenner wave as they are running out of figures..

Am I forgetting anything?.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I'm really, really hoping that we get more video game and comic predators interspersed with the movie/kenner releases.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: dHunter333 on Dec 26, 2018, 06:54:55 AM
We also KNOW they are doing an Ultimate Wolf in the near future. I'd like to think they might make some more Aliens vs Predator Requiem Predators around the same time, but nothing has been confirmed.

Every 3 waves are supposed to be Kenner, wave series 17 was AvP, series 18 was Dark Horse comics, one will assume series 19 is going to be another Kenner wave...maybe their final traditional Kenner wave as they are running out of figures..

Am I forgetting anything?.

They also said on twitter they would remake the Predalien as well, on 2019 they would focus on making ultimate version of previous figures than on the next series. AVPR seems to be on next on the list, would be nice to have a Wolf-Predalien 2 pack. So I guess we will only see series 19 on 2020+. And considering how they make predators out of anything, I can see them doing the Predators that the Predalien killed.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

The Predator Deluxe Assassin figure (and I think its quite possible we'll get a 2nd non armored release, but we will see.)

Could someone post screenshots or something of what "armored" vs "non armored" means in this context?

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I tried looking for one but I haven't had any luck. You see it unarmored for a split second in the movie and it's skin is  tan with a brown(?) pattern on it.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Dec 26, 2018, 04:53:06 PM
I tried looking for one but I haven't had any luck. You see it unarmored for a split second in the movie and it's skin is  tan with a brown(?) pattern on it.
"For a split second" is likely not something NECA would devote all-new tooling to, unless they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel for new Predator figures in, like 2028 or something :P

The Old One

The Old One

They'll reuse the sculpts
for sure regardless.

Still Collating...

Knowing them and their delays, 2028 will be the year we finally see Wolf predator release. Just joking.  :P
I hope the 2019 is full of alien and predator figures, in other words, no more delays because everything is running smoothly. But on the other hand, it does give my wallet time to recover.  :laugh:
2019 will be a fun year for NECA collectors!

The Old One

The Old One

Oh dear!

dHunter333

dHunter333

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 26, 2018, 05:04:13 PM
Quote from: JokersWarPig on Dec 26, 2018, 04:53:06 PM
"For a split second" is likely not something NECA would devote all-new tooling to, unless they're really scraping the bottom of the barrel for new Predator figures in, like 2028 or something :P

Dunno, it would just re a paint of the same sculpt...
It was way more than a split second, he only used his armored (grey darker) look while fighting. When fighting the Fugitive, when he first appeared, he was brown, then turned dark grey (like the figure they are releasing). After killing the Fugitive, he went back to brown. In the film they said he grew an exoskeleton under his skin. Something he genetically altered himself with from some other alien race presumably.

Voodoo Magic

Voodoo Magic

Now this is really cool. I think I might break down and buy this one.

Eldritch_DM

Eldritch_DM

I really want to pic this fig up. It looks really cool. Well done NECA.

bobcunk

bobcunk

He also grew spikes on his head.

And did neda forget his silver tusk?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Quote from: Xenomrph on Dec 26, 2018, 04:30:14 PM

Could someone post screenshots or something of what "armored" vs "non armored" means in this context?
Here you go

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed