Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics?

Started by Ballzanya, Oct 31, 2007, 08:50:36 AM

Author
Any Requests for screen captures of any of the comics? (Read 102,778 times)

XenoZipper

Labyrinth is my personal favorite. I would love to see a stop motion adaption of one of the Aliens comics! I'm a big fan of stop motion myself. Dabbled with it a couple times in the past so I can definitely appreciate the high amount of work put into that craft.

Sutekh The Destroyer

May I request a capture from the comic Agents of Law #6. Its the single best Predator crossover comic ever. The page were the Predator gets his trophy.

Spoiler
Law was a failed dark horse villain who's series was doing really badly, so come #6 the comic was getting axed so the creator decided change the ending. After what is easily one of the top 5 Predator fights ever (a massive brawl through a tower block that lasts almost the whole bloody comic!) the predator dose the impossible for a cross over comic.....He kills the main character. You cannot top that for a twist ending!
[close]

banecat

not so much a request for captures, but a review. i was checking out artwork for aliens purge and really dig the stylized artwork..is it worth picking up?

426Buddy

Quote from: groot on Jun 01, 2017, 05:30:37 PM
not so much a request for captures, but a review. i was checking out artwork for aliens purge and really dig the stylized artwork..is it worth picking up?

Its hard to say, but if you dig the art then yeah its probably worth it. I didnt really like the art myself but its a fun and interesting story. The cover art is quite wonderful though, one of my favorites actually.

Rambo

Regarding motion comics... Is anyone able to grab a screen capture from the Predators Blu Ray special features? I am looking for the title cards for each of the motion comics, and am missing three:

• Noland pt 1
  • Hanzo
  • Noland pt 2
I attached two of the others for example.

If anyone is able to assist, I appreciate it - if there is no true title card (with the title), I'll use any screenshot with the character in it. I did ask this in an old DVD/Blu-Ray thread with no luck.

Quality does not matter, I will use them as thumbnails so event a Prnt Scrn would work. I appreciate the effort if anyone owns the home release.

Predator@Alien

Hi !

I have every comics in the Alien and AVP comics lines and their crossovers, except these two :

- Illegal Aliens
- Buffy The Vampire Slayer In Space No One Can Hear You Slay

Where can I find them please ?

Thank you  :)

426Buddy

Ebay would be your best bet for illegal aliens. The buffy one shouldnt be to hard to find i would think.

Nukiemorph

Anyone have scans of Aliens: Colonial Marines - No Man Left Behind?

Corporal Hicks

Was that the one-shot ACM tie-in?

Nukiemorph

Yup.  Rare, expensive, and doesn't sound like it's worth splurging for.

Corporal Hicks

I thought I had a PDF of it but I can't find it. Sorry.

426Buddy

I actually picked it up at www.grahamcracker.com a year or two ago for only a few bucks. I don't think they have it anymore though.

Nukiemorph

There's one on eBay for $30.  I'd gladly spring for it if I'd heard good things... but I haven't.

426Buddy

Yeah its nothing special, better than the game though.

Nukiemorph

Nukiemorph

Found it on another thread:
https://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=45070.msg1565170#msg1565170

Blew through it in about two minutes.  So glad I didn't pay for that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed