Prey Catch All Thread

Started by Corporal Hicks, May 22, 2021, 07:54:07 AM

Author
Prey Catch All Thread (Read 306,117 times)

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Feb 20, 2023, 08:07:09 PMSounds like PREY's soundtrack is getting a vinyl release from Mondo. I'll be scooping this one up for sure.

https://twitter.com/hauntedmeg/status/1627398512328450056?s=46&t=rkpZQ_W7T5QpvvoJvKbP1Q

Kinda hilarious, we can own the f**king score, but not the film.

ace3g

ace3g

motion_picture_sound_editors
For Outstanding Achievement in Sound Editing – Non-Theatrical Feature, congratulations to the team from Prey! #MPSE #GoldenReels #Prey
1d

Cosmic Incubation

Cosmic Incubation

Horror convention, Texas Frightmare Weekend announced that Amber Midthunder will be making an appearance alongside previously announced co-stars Dakota Beavers and Dane DiLiegro.

They'll all have solo-photo options, but they also announced a group photo option along with the announcement for Midthunder!

This is a great addition to an already stacked lineup for Texas Frightmare! I was already really wanting to go, but now I definitely want to!

RoguePred1987

RoguePred1987

Broad ranging interview with Amber covering her career, at one point she discusses her anxiety over being cast in PREY.
https://www.teenvogue.com/story/new-hollywood-amber-midthunder-interview-2023

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Rewatching Legion at the minute for my Amber Midthunder (Prey) and Noah Hawley (Alien) fix currently.

Neither of which we will probably ever see on 4K.

Wweyland

Wweyland

A bit worried that there has been no info on the potential sequel.

RoguePred1987

RoguePred1987

I'm not worried, it's pretty clear at this point that something is happening, and we're still not even a year after the release of PREY. My honest bet is that we'll get announcements for a physical release for PREY and word of a follow up before the end of this year.

ace3g

Preydator

Preydator

I'm still thinking about Dan Trachtenberg saying he would not comment on what's happening with the red ligths in the distance that distract Naru when she's fighting the mountain lion.

That seems like a very precise and particular aspect of the movie to not talk about. Why? What could it be? What's so important about it?

For a time I thought it had to do with the red glow Feral's biomask was meant to have in the movie, but even though it was discarded I don't believe for a second his mask would have illuminate that much of the forest.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Preydator on Apr 30, 2023, 11:29:58 PMI'm still thinking about Dan Trachtenberg saying he would not comment on what's happening with the red ligths in the distance that distract Naru when she's fighting the mountain lion.

That seems like a very precise and particular aspect of the movie to not talk about. Why? What could it be? What's so important about it?

For a time I thought it had to do with the red glow Feral's biomask was meant to have in the movie, but even though it was discarded I don't believe for a second his mask would have illuminate that much of the forest.

I still see this moment as Feral using the floating wrist mines he used to clear out the trappers during the big battle while Taabe and Naru were captured. Shows that the trappers had dealt with Feral before and how they knew about him.

ace3g

ace3g

Master Chief

Master Chief

NECA did well with Feral.  The color is perfectly matched.

SparkyMularkey

SparkyMularkey

Quote from: Master Chief on May 04, 2023, 03:40:59 PMNECA did well with Feral.  The color is perfectly matched.

I agree! It think it looks great, and I'm impressed with how true the sculpt looks to the newly designed facial features of this desert-dwelling Predator.

I'm trying really hard to avoid going down the action-figure-collecting rabbit hole, but this new Feral Predator figure is making that very difficult. 😅

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Disney plus is expected to merge with Hulu content by the end of the year. So this year we can probably expect to find Prey on Disney plus.

Given streaming rights might be all over the place I don't think Predator would get it's own section but it'll be nice not having to use two apps.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

It is already on Disney plus in the United Kingdom, in the Star section, so I crave a physical release. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed