Mass Effect

Started by Space Sweeper, Dec 12, 2010, 01:46:57 AM

Author
Mass Effect (Read 417,137 times)

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I did forget the MP was tied into the SP.  It kept me from getting all the fleets together for the finale of the game.  Will be curious to see how they get around that. 

WinterActual

WinterActual

Btw speaking of the ME3 MP which I loved SOOOOO much, recently I tried this Outrides game which was advertised to me as ME3 MP clone and it only made me reinstall ME3 for the good ol days just to find out its MP is fully alive and I can find games in like 2-3 sec on all difficulties. Amazing! So if anyone wants to play some ME3 MP - its still alive and kicking!  ;)

DarthJoker45

DarthJoker45

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

I was just looking for news about this yesterday, so this is good timing. I think appreciation for the art in this alone is worth a purchase, but I worry that gaming pcs or parts won't be a good value anytime soon, and I need a new rig desperately. My fastest Graphics card literally has ATI on it.  :-[

Is this still using the unreal 3 engine? [Edit-just confirmed for myself it is] It looks to be that way, but maybe that's no longer important, but I cannot approve of the new mass effect  using this and I don't think it will be.

Old footage I haven't seen before:

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Sounds like it's for all 3 games, and only where you're able to pause the game.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Beautiful... Oh f**king memories... I should stop getting nostalgic at everything nowadays, shit !  :laugh:

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

It'll be released a week from Friday.  Who's getting it?

TheBATMAN

TheBATMAN

I am. Cannot wait. Ive just finished Resident Evil Village so to get this aswell in the next few weeks is an amazing treat.

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

When I own a Series X to play it on.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

What's the holdup?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I'll be getting it.  Pretty solid three weeks of gaming.  Returnal, RE Village, ME remaster trilogy.

Enough to make ol willie hard. 

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

Gonna be an engineer this time?

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

The availability.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed