AICN Slates Requiem

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 24, 2007, 09:33:19 PM

Author
AICN Slates Requiem (Read 17,229 times)

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Alright kids listen up, I want this to go smooth and by the numbers.  I want professional reviewers who know the Alien and Pred universe to go over this thing by 0830.  There will be analysis of plot, action, acting, resolution and climax.  There will be no bullshit information as these idiots from AICN are just that: idiots, it is obvious they do not know the A/P universe well otherwise they would've picked up subtle references to the comics.  GOOD ON YOU GENUISES!! Now  heres $10 each to go buy some information you so deseperately need.  F**king morons who have no clue about the Alien and Pred universe should not do reviews.

ewhtam3

ewhtam3

thank u Hicks 0998 for making my point clear.   8)  

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Seriously guys come on, who would review a movie with no background knowledge about the universe, whether it be fiction or non-fictionaly?  That is just too stupid to even comprehend.  The Strause bros obviously know what the audience wants, Fox does not.  And if you're shitted off with the theatrical release, there will always be the DVD uncut, unrated or directors cut version ala Die Hard 4.0 unrated.

JDubG

JDubG

Thats not even a review. BULLSHIT!

killzonewith bladesandteet

hey guys, look many of you don't know me or probably don't even care about what I post here but I am not surprised about these "reviews" the first was at least fair the other probably raised a couple of interesting points at best. This film needs our support whether you will like it or not or  we get no chance at either Predator 3 or even AVP3. I think you have to remember its budget was  less than AVP's  and this these guys first attempt to make a movie I think its gonna be about action and gore first and foremost somethings have to get sacrificed  on that tight of a budget if you want to see any more of these films made just bear in mind what I said and go support it

frenchpred

frenchpred

f**k the AICN

Chang

Chang

God forbid we get a good reviewed movie fanboys. :) Looks like you would rather have Trash instead of Gold. I want this film to be good. But the fact is its a steaming turd *Rothman/Shane*  You know what the series could have been. Admit it.  http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/alien/ http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/1000617-aliens/ http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/predator/

Kasch

Kasch

Endless squabbling. Guys, the film is getting bad reviews because it's not a good movie. People can obsess and argue over all the whole fanboy/purist/critic angles till this film leaves the theater...it won't change the fact that nobody will be discussing this movie in 10 years. Hell, probably even 2 years.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Merry Christmas all.  AVPR has to be at least half better than AVP so all you naysayers, go f*** yourselves and stop putting down a movie you havent even seen yet.     ;D     ;D  

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

You're welcome, Darkness.   Anyway, I'm seeing the movie, no matter. I don't care about reviews.  I have always disagreed with Ebert's review of Gladiator and I know there are many more who also disagree, so it really depends on a person's own viewing and not someone else's. In other words, see the movie for yourself.

Charles Xavier

Charles Xavier

I finally got to watch the movie on Christmas Eve last night.    :o   I highly doubt these bad reviewers haven't yet watched the movie. I'll give you guys a brief review WITHOUT revealing any spoilers...  To honestly say, I had fun and enjoyed it. It delivers all the good old action and suspense this kind of movie needs. And there were certainly moments that chilled me to the bone.  I spotted a few small scenes (from trailers and production stills) that the directors had to omit (most likely due to time constraint). But it's nothing to worry too much to about. I thought there was a small lack of character development for a few characters, but I'm not poiniting this to everybody in the film.   Sure, 'AVP:R' may not be able to quite top Cameron's 'Aliens' or McTiernan's 'Predator'. But it's still a fun ride, and I DO recommend watching this movie as part of a Christmas treat. Whether or not you're a rabid fan of Alien and/or Predator, I'm sure you'll find this movie damn well decent. I can positively say it's certainly an improvement over Anderson's film.   My personal rating would be 3.5/5, which to me is considered quite good. I only wished there was a tad bit more action and again a pinch of more character development. But otherwise, it should be pleasing enough for fans. So go watch it when you have time!    ;)  

Space Disc Jockey

Space Disc Jockey

Cool. I wish you could post your review in the AVP Galaxy forum.

psy_coma77

psy_coma77

I think those negative reviews are done by Emo people and they dont like anything. I wanna hear a review from a Juggalo!!! Woop! Woop!

ewhtam3

ewhtam3

i know this is not much but go to this site. http://www.shocktillyoudrop.com/news/topnews.php?id=4065

Shouldercannon

Shouldercannon

Look people, whether a movie is a good or bad is decided by YOU ALONE. There is inherently subjectivity in reviews, so for some to say they won't watch the flick because of bad reviews needs to have their value judgment checked. I've had friends who attended the midnight screening and loved it,  I've had friends who hated it, it won't make any difference to me because I will decide FOR MYSELF whether it is a good or bad flick.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed