Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED

Started by Nukiemorph, Dec 10, 2020, 11:03:29 PM

Author
Alien TV Series From Noah Hawley and Ridley Scott CONFIRMED (Read 206,064 times)

[cancerblack]

I ate the entire bottle

Local Trouble

I predict that it's going to be another show that Blue will love and CB won't even watch.

[cancerblack]

It's very possibe.

BlueMarsalis79

We'll see, I might not like it at all either.

[cancerblack]

Are we going to get any more (bad) news about this, any time soon? Hicks? Anyone?

Corporal Hicks

Not planning on dropping any scoops any time soon, I'm afraid. Closer to production, perhaps.

Local Trouble

Quote from: [cancerblack] on Jun 01, 2022, 12:27:39 PMAre we going to get any more (bad) news about this, any time soon? Hicks? Anyone?

Are you getting excited to see the train wreck?

[cancerblack]

I'm hoping there will be more things explicitly tailored to upset the youtube comment peanut gallery, which normally I'd enjoy on principle, except in this case it'll be cringeworthy anyway, and then I can complain for several more pages.

Kradan

I'm excited for Blue's and CB's clash of opinions !

[cancerblack]

It'd be terrible if I had to discipline her for having wrong opinions  :-X

Nightmare Asylum

Looks like the latest season of Fargo is gearing up to shoot soon. And with a pretty stacked cast, too. Alien should be up after this.

https://twitter.com/THR/status/1533926440638590977

Perfect-Organism

https://www.giantfreakinrobot.com/ent/exclusive-ridley-scott-alien-series.html

Is there really a second Alien TV series being developed by Ridley Scott??

Mr. Clemens

It's raining aliens... halleluiah?

Perfect-Organism

Where's rumor control?  Do the Mods know anything about this Ridley Scott series?  If Ridley Scott were going to do a series to complete his Engineer story, that would be phenomenal whichever way it goes.  We can be sure there would be twists galore..

BlueMarsalis79

Ridley Scott noticed Raised By Wolves got cancelled huh?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed