Anyone watch Football? NFL that is :)

Started by Nostromo, Aug 24, 2016, 10:36:13 AM

Author
Anyone watch Football? NFL that is :) (Read 29,251 times)

Kimarhi

One of the dudes from the college team I watch fell three rounds, but he fell to the chiefs.  So I'm sure he's missing the money from not going second round, but if you gotta fall somewhere at least its too a good team that needs help at your position. 

Rankles75

It's going to be another looooooong season...  :-\

Master Chief

haha I'm just glad the Niners got their first loss out of the way.

Rankles75

What a bizarrely improbable win for the Jets! 😆 Browns could have just run out the clock if they hadn't scored their last TD too. Schmucks... 😂

Master Chief

haha Not sure what the coach was thinking.

How about the Cardinals win?  That was insane!

Rankles75

Wonder how our critics are going to downplay our win this week. Absolutely stuffed Rodgers and the Packers... 😎

Rankles75

We beat the Bills! Did NOT see that coming... 🙂

Master Chief

That was a good game!  Bucs game was boring, but glad they beat the Rams.

Rankles75

Quote from: Master Chief on Nov 07, 2022, 03:54:26 PMThat was a good game!  Bucs game was boring, but glad they beat the Rams.

Rams, Packers and Bucs were seen as the big 3 in the NFC, but they've all been poor so far.

Master Chief

Glad the Niners are at least .500 right now. I'm hoping they stay hot.  8)

Rankles75

And it all started so well...

New year, same old Jets.

Master Chief

Still a little shook from Damar Hamlin's accident.  :(

littlesprout

As a pats fan I really hope they fire the entire coaching staff.

My theory is you need to be a young, aggressive, players coach

The game has passed bill. Still solid at defense but the play calling is inexcusable among him benching top players (for instance suspending our kicker for kickoffs, and then we give up 2 kick returns for touchdowns because Folk can't kick it out of the end zone).

Anyways just a rant from a pats fan

Oh also Joe Judge and Matt Patricia have no place to be in the NFL

Kimarhi

I feel the Cowboys might've peaked too early.  Kind of played lackadaisical for two straight games, and defense hasn't been as good the last third of the season. 

I actually like the matchup though for the wildcard game.  Yeah it is Brady in the playoffs, but it is old Brady, and the win earlier in the season will have sat badly with the Boys. 

That said, the Boys have been absolute trash in the 2000s in the playoffs, so nor would I be surprised if they lost.  :\

Rankles75

Fully expecting some combination of KC/Buffalo vs San Francisco/Philadelphia in the Super Bowl. Dark horse pick is Tampa Bay. They've got Brady, and have developed a happy knack of coming from behind in the 4th Quarter.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed