Pokemon

Started by ChAoS, Sep 12, 2007, 01:58:57 AM

Author
Pokemon (Read 75,487 times)

ChAoS

ChAoS

i love it..  well  the games, im playing diamond right now and its ace i have so much fun playing it.

it kicks ass.. its easy and enjoyable, just what every game should be, not gettin pissed and breakin ur ps2 in half or attemmpting to throw ur 360 out of the window.. which i didnt do may i ad lol. ;D

cmon guys got to be some poke fans here  :D

Aeus

Aeus

Was truely an awesome game. And the cards, they just rocked.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The games are fun but the t.v show sucks (Ash is so annoying).

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Games are the bomb, but they are killing it by adding  bazillion pokemon in every game.

slipknotpredator

slipknotpredator

Psyduck is the sh*t!  :D ;D

Aeus

Aeus

The original games were best.

Red. Blue. Yellow.

All awesome.

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

OMFG!!! Pokemon rules, i have nearly all the games except diamond,pearl and crystal {sighs}

Flareon rocks!!!!

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

I have Crystal and Blue. Played 'em the other day, actually. First time in awhile.

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: Alien Freak on Mar 10, 2008, 05:21:30 PM
I have Crystal and Blue. Played 'em the other day, actually. First time in awhile.

lol cool, i've lost all my pokemon games.. I'm going to have to find them and play them again ^^

Alien Freak

Alien Freak

I used to have Gold, but I lost it. Also, the Crystal version I own now is my second, as I lost the first one I had.

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: Alien Freak on Mar 10, 2008, 05:38:33 PM
I used to have Gold, but I lost it. Also, the Crystal version I own now is my second, as I lost the first one I had.

I have both Gold and Silver.

i tried to get Flareon but my Eevee evolved into a Umbreon, i like Umbreon(thanks to that i got through the Poke league YAY!) Umbreon is the highest level pokemon i have in and Ho-oh being he 2nd..XD

Weasel

Weasel

Me and my friends got back into playing them our senior year, pretty funny. But we all ended up beating them and they were eventually forgotten.

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: Weasel on Mar 11, 2008, 12:34:06 AM
Me and my friends got back into playing them our senior year, pretty funny. But we all ended up beating them and they were eventually forgotten.

no ones beaten me on Pokemon yet... ^.^ :P

Huol

Huol

I still have red.

Got it in 1996.  ;D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

I prefer Dragon Quest Monsters- Joker

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed