Q&A with Rebellion

Started by ikarop, Jun 28, 2009, 11:57:12 AM

Author
Q&A with Rebellion (Read 47,392 times)

rikiiy

rikiiy

Quote from: natas2020 on Jul 01, 2009, 07:09:59 AM

Why don't you take some of your own advice? Did you realize what you just posted? Ok I'm on crack here is a website that has the same information on it that I provided, and your point is????

eh mate it looks to me like your trying to advertise and promote that website instead of just linking the information thread (Bullets -http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=23321.0)

Hydromaphica

Hydromaphica

So will all these questions be sorted by tomorrow? : :-\

rikiiy

rikiiy

Could you maybe show us a draft of 15 questions picked so far?  :)

ikarop

ikarop

QuoteNext Thursday we will pick about 15 questions so try your best to post smart questions and be participative.

15 questions is just tentative . It won't be terribly short since we'll try to reflect most of the questions in some way, prolly 15++

Also we aren't posting it since It's better to keep it as surprise till they answer and you have all the questions here already.

The answer process will start on Monday next week. Also take in mind this is just the very 1st Q&A.

rikiiy

rikiiy

That is just fantastic  ;D

Hope you pick questions which you feel with get good answers :D

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: rikiiy on Jul 01, 2009, 11:53:54 AM
That is just fantastic  ;D

Hope you pick questions which you feel with get good answers :D

Yeah We're totally going for that. This is just the 1st Q&A we do but not the last one and most of all It don't harm to ask.

Hydromaphica

Hydromaphica

I hope these questions cover what I wanna hear about the Aliens. ;)

PrimalDragon

PrimalDragon

in the E3 showing of the game it looked like it was almost entirely built for wide screen how will the game translation over a standard screen...will it have the large black bars on the top and bottom of the screen or will the predators arms be only partly visible on a standard screen

dude63

dude63

Are you going to pikc questions more about the games story and design..or about the development process?

ikarop

ikarop

Idk yet It doesn't depend on my opinion only,  the main idea is trying to reflect a bit of everything from everyone.

diablo949494

diablo949494

1. would like to know if there are taunts in the game and if they are important for multiplayer as well as single.

2. Will there be a diverse set of missions that make the experience more intricate?
From the looks of the footage it looks to be a set of skirmish battles.

3. Describe the predators if there are more than one and will we be able to play as them.

4. Will there be easter eggs? Predator Ship(nevermind-saw it in the demo)? Jockey ship?

5.What kind of strategies could you use in the jungle areas. I like the idea of jungle from one branch to the next, but it has its limitations and strategic value. Are there rivers? Muddy areas where humans cannot be detected with the heat vision?

6. Will we be able to import custom models or textures with a Dev kit.

7. Heavier aliens like in Alien Res? Slower, jumps from wall to wall.

dude63

dude63

Quote from: diablo949494 on Jul 01, 2009, 05:23:23 PM

3. Describe the predators if there are more than one and will we be able to play as them.

In the story there is 3 (that we know of) 2 rookies are in the area and go down to try to sort it out. When contact is lost with them a elite pred is sent down to clean up their mess. Ultimately we see what happens to at least one of them...

JayHy17

JayHy17

Quote from: ikarop on Jul 01, 2009, 05:16:03 PM
Idk yet It doesn't depend on my opinion only,  the main idea is trying to reflect a bit of everything from everyone.

Thanks ikarop! We really appreciate everything you're doing to keep us in the loop. Do you have a twitter account bro?

predatorfandrc90

predatorfandrc90

Thanks man, what questions do you think most people will want asked.

JayHy17

JayHy17

Quote from: predatorfandrc90 on Jul 01, 2009, 07:36:30 PM
Thanks man, what questions do you think most people will want asked.

Thats a tough one... for me its gotta be the Horde/co-op mode!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed