Alien Day merch in press release

Started by alienscollection.com, Mar 29, 2016, 05:47:33 PM

Author
Alien Day merch in press release (Read 85,930 times)

PRJ_since1990

So I would arguably say the first official ALIEN DAY was a success. Although the limited edition items were a bit too limited and pricey, it does give fans a reason to watch the movies and possibly pick up an exclusive item if they so choose. It's been said that no one forced anyone to watch their computer obsessively and buy the overpriced crap they sold and that's completely true.

I hope they learn from their mistakes and make next year a better celebration!

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

The cinema screenings alone were a neat idea. The only thing that really pissed me off were the Reebok trainers, they were just a clusterf*ck. I managed to pick up a few other neat bits and pieces though.

FiorinaFury161

The one thing that really ticked me off was that the Kenner Ripley (by Neca) was an online exclusive and NOT actually in the TRU stores. I think they should have sent a few pieces to each store with a very limited availability online.

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

I just got an email from FOX saying I won a download code for Aliens vs Pinball in the Twitter trivia contest! ;D
My winning question was #24, about whether or not Sigourney Weaver and Michael Biehn were originally supposed to have cameos in 'Titanic'.

FiorinaFury161

Cool!

So, did anyone get their loot crate yet? Are they waiting until ALIENS day 2017 or what :laugh:

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

US customers got their loot crates near the second or third week of May.

Corporal Hicks

UK received ours last week. We've been chatting about it in the Lootcrate thread further down.

Corporal Hicks

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/literature/reviews/super-7s-alien-carry-case/

Winde's review of the Super 7 Alien Carry Case is now up!  :)

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

Copy-pasting my comment on that review here, because I think it's lost over there and could be helpful for people on a budget:

"A note to fellow Canadians: the Super7 store wanted to charge me $50(!) USD shipping on this. I cancelled my order and went with Big Bad Toy Store, who only charged me $20, and it got to Toronto in about a week."

It's a beautiful case, and the glow-in-the-dark alien, which I didn't know was also gonna be translucent, is wonderful. I only wish you could reverse the art on the case, so that you could display it with the handle up and the steel 'feet' down.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed