New AvP3 Predator Trailer

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jun 02, 2009, 05:42:38 PM

Author
New AvP3 Predator Trailer (Read 11,680 times)

Pontus

Pontus

really nice :) .. but i really dont hope the use the same sound for the pulse rifle like in the first game, i really loved the sound in the second, anyway ! cant wait :)

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

Movers and shakers theres a new article about the predators movie on moviehole.net:  http://www.moviehole.net/200919363-exclusive-dutch-asked-back-for-pre dators   Maybe Arnold will be back...

Krycek

Krycek

Am I the only one that's turned off about the double armed wrist blades? That's not Predator.

Hicks_0998

Hicks_0998

@ Krycek: nah mate you're not the only one, it looks pathetic and makes out as though the Predator *has* to rely on bigger is better.  Ditch the movie AvP predator and go with the first Predator movie pred.

Mick

Mick

It would be good if you could choose between different Predator characters like Predator, Predator 2 (Pussy Face), AVP-R Predator (Wolf) and be able to customize them, with different helmets, weapons, clothes and gear. If any one here knows any of the developers at Rebellion or Sega you should pass this idea on to them, as it would be a great addition to the game.   ;)  

Shade

Shade

No it wouldnt. That would suck. its 1st person. What would be the point? Bet you love the 360 avatar rubbish dont ya.

Xenomorph15

Xenomorph15

I just hope they don't bring New Born from Ar.........I hated that movie

Mick

Mick

Don’t own a 360 yet, don’t play role playing games either. It would be good from the Predator first person POV to be able to choose the traditional 1 wrist blade instead of 2. It would be good as fan of the Predator movies including parts of the AVP ones if you could choose between the different types or styles of Predator helmet displays or POV. But that’s just my point of view and if other people don’t agree I respect that.

Hunter-Hunted

Hunter-Hunted

Rebellion AVP 3   support directx 11    look video  here     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghazN5L7Ncw  Leading game developers discuss the benefits of DirectX 11 gaming, and their excitement around bringing new DirectX 11 games to market working with AMD.   Cant wait end of the year  comming  the new windows 7 with directX 11 support also  the  Radeon HD 5870X2 is 2 x faster then HD4870X2  Avp3 on 1920x1080 full detail 100fps

Hunter-Hunted

Hunter-Hunted

Upcomming games Q1 2010   aliens vs predator 3  alien colonial marines  Gran turismo 5   Modern warface 2 Q4 09

happypred

happypred

the double wristblades might not look "Predator" but they make a lot of sense from a combat perspective

predmann

predmann

This is just a work of art but the light from the shoulder lamps should not show on thermal at all

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed