Youtube Reviews

Started by Vickers, May 29, 2012, 06:47:57 AM

Author
Youtube Reviews (Read 13,151 times)

Vickers

Vickers

Not sure if this has been posted but somebody on Youtube who apparently attended a pre-screening posted his reaction. If you don't want to sit through the video, I've summed it up below:

Spoiler
It's intense. The majority of the film isn't as intense as Alien but the third act is more intense than Alien.

It ties into Alien nicely but serves as its own good story.

If you're afraid that the trailers and TV spots have shown too much, you are wrong.

David becomes more human-like towards the end of the film. He understands humans even more than before.  Michael Fassbender's performance is amazing.

Noomi Rapace is great. Ridley was channeling Ripley but she's still very much her own character.

Some of the horror scenes around the middle weren't as scary as they could have been.  The cobra eats Milburn's head from the inside.

Character interactions could have been stronger.

If you think you know what the last shot is, you're most probably correct.

9.5/10

(He won't reveal spoilers to anybody who asks for spoilers)
[close]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHRglk_zhLo#

Not sure if it's legit or not and we don't really learn anything new although
Spoiler
the cobra eating Milburn from the inside was new to me. I've only seen a brief shot of the cobra entering Milburn's mouth but didn't somebody else say he bites down on it causing acid to melt his helmet?
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I hope this is legit, because his words seem to echo a lot of my quality expectations... which is a very good thing.

What's up with the camera juggling though? Is he masturbating while recording...?  :laugh:

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Space Sweeper on May 29, 2012, 07:06:49 AM
What's up with the camera juggling though? Is he masturbating while recording...?  :laugh:

Dead. :laugh:

AsapJockey

AsapJockey

Why do I feel like he just saw "A Serbian Film"

PROM3TH3US

PROM3TH3US

I like to believe him but I think he's just looking for hits for his Youtube.  Best way to see if he's a fake is get NGR01 to ask him a fake question and see how he respond.  But hopefully he isn't lurking on this forum.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: PROM3TH3US on May 29, 2012, 07:17:37 AM
I like to believe him but I think he's just looking for hits for his Youtube.  Best way to see if he's a fake is get NGR01 to ask him a fake question and see how he respond.  But hopefully he isn't lurking on this forum.

I do question how legit it is because he mentions that he refuses to answer questions asking for spoilers.  So that raises a bit of a red flag.  People who have seen a film usually aren't afraid of sharing spoilers when people ask for them.  I mean, it's not them getting spoiled and why should he care if people want to spoil something for themselves.

I think he just stringed together what we already know and winged it with one or two things.

Ballzanya

Ballzanya

I hope this is legit, because his words seem to echo a lot of my quality expectations... which is a very good thing.

If he was that's a good sign, as it shows he can't talk about the movie without doing so.(Which would indicate how sexy and exciting it is as a film.)  :D

RoyaleDuke

RoyaleDuke

Quote from: Ballzanya on May 29, 2012, 07:24:07 AM

If he was that's a good sign, as it shows he can't talk about the movie without doing so.(Which would indicate how sexy and exciting it is as a film.)  :D

He's probably having an imagined Ménage à trois with Dat Fass, Noomi, and Charlize.

Quote from: Vickers on May 29, 2012, 07:21:54 AM

I do question how legit it is because he mentions that he refuses to answer questions asking for spoilers.  So that raises a bit of a red flag.  People who have seen a film usually aren't afraid of sharing spoilers when people ask for them.  I mean, it's not them getting spoiled and why should he care if people want to spoil something for themselves.

I think he just stringed together what we already know and winged it with one or two things.

I know I'd try to refrain from answering those questions, but that's just me.

AsapJockey

AsapJockey

Yeah bro this dude definitely can't wait to
Turn
His camera off and go
To town on
His meat stick

PROM3TH3US

PROM3TH3US

Quote from: Vickers on May 29, 2012, 07:21:54 AM

He can't hide forever.  If people keep harrassing him for proof in the comments and he refuses than he's a fake.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: RoyaleDuke on May 29, 2012, 07:29:11 AM
I know I'd try to refrain from answering those questions, but that's just me.

Maybe I should give him the benefit of the doubt.  You're right, some people don't want to spoil it for others.

If this is legit after all, that's good news.  I especially liked the part where he said that the trailers and TV spots don't show too much.

Aceburster

Aceburster

Seems like a legit reaction from a guy who really doesnt wanna gve it all away. If he did see a showing that let out somewhere in the US (im guessing from his time reference) then professional reviewers from that showing should be following soon right?

Rong

Rong

He needs "lie harder"

I'd bet that none of the advanced screenings took place at 12am most are at the 6 - 6:30pm press and other vip's aren't going to wait up till 12am to watch a movie, that's not how it works, plus he has the body language of a liar.

NGR01

NGR01

He has seen shit.
Don't bother guys.

Rong

Rong

ngr01 do the reports from people on the other forum check out??

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed