[Exclusive/Spoilers] Here’s the First Concept Art From the FX Alien Series!

Started by RidgeTop, Sep 01, 2022, 05:26:18 PM

Author
[Exclusive/Spoilers] Here’s the First Concept Art From the FX Alien Series! (Read 36,194 times)

Gimitko

Also, are the Alien eggs located beneath the city? Wondering if they are going with the "futuristic city built above/around an ancient evil" trope. The hole left by the crashed ship seems like a central point of that concept art. Or does the ship crash-land onto a heavily guarded and contained experimentation facility, unleashing whats being kept in there. Cant wait to find out more.

BlueMarsalis79

Looks like the classic Alien also for the first time in thirty years discounting Alien Isolation, no ice, no chaser, no shit.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Gimitko on Sep 01, 2022, 06:45:56 PMAlso, are the Alien eggs located beneath the city? Wondering if they are going with the "futuristic city built above/around an ancient evil" trope. The hole left by the crashed ship seems like a central point of that concept art. Or does the ship crash-land onto a heavily guarded and contained experimentation facility, unleashing whats being kept in there. Cant wait to find out more.

Looks to me like the eggs were actually being transported by the USCSS Maginot. The cannisters they're stored in are stamped with the WY logo.

P1NK8C1DBOOTS

So fricking excited for this show! Nice job with the exclusive guys 👍

BlueMarsalis79

BlueMarsalis79

Will people still complain about it having no Aliens now? They still will? Oh well.

Gimitko

Oh, I didnt spot the WY logo, ur totally right. So it seems the crew of The Marginot successfully got alien eggs and crashed in Prodigy planet on their way back.

[USCMC] M56-SMART GUNNER

I really hope we see the beginnings of the colonial Marines in the show! 🇺🇲💪😎👍🇺🇲

marrerom

Looks promising...I'm holding off on getting my hopes up until I see a trailer.

Nightmare Asylum

Oh, question! I know you guys won't confirm who the concept artist is at the moment. But out of curiosity, would you be able to confirm if this is the same art that was apparently shown at the event when this series was announced back in late 2020?

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 01, 2022, 07:16:01 PMOh, question! I know you guys won't confirm who the concept artist is at the moment. But out of curiosity, would you be able to confirm if this is the same art that was apparently shown at the event when this series was announced back in late 2020?

Likely.

Komenja

>Aliens are actually in the Alien show

Coolio. Still don't like the idea of it being set on Earth prior to the prequels, but at least it would mean David isn't the sole creator of the creatures. The crashed ship concept looks very neat, I like that there are undercities built beneath, I love that stuff.

RidgeTop

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 01, 2022, 07:16:01 PMOh, question! I know you guys won't confirm who the concept artist is at the moment. But out of curiosity, would you be able to confirm if this is the same art that was apparently shown at the event when this series was announced back in late 2020?

Quote from: Mike's Monsters on Sep 01, 2022, 07:26:56 PM

Likely.

Pretty sure it's not. Never heard about any concept art being shared during that event.

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: RidgeTop on Sep 01, 2022, 07:57:21 PMPretty sure it's not. Never heard about any concept art being shared during that event.

Not sure if it was ever confirmed, but it does seem like they showed something at that event. After the Alien piece in the panel, the stream cut away to display something that was only for the investors to see.

There's a transition that's been added to bridge the gap where that happened on this YouTube upload, timestamped at 1:09:07.

https://youtu.be/CRdYiquh8Bg?t=4147

Of course, it could have been something else that was shown at the time.

RidgeTop

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 01, 2022, 08:04:37 PM
Quote from: RidgeTop on Sep 01, 2022, 07:57:21 PMPretty sure it's not. Never heard about any concept art being shared during that event.

Not sure if it was ever confirmed, but it does seem like they showed something at that event. After the Alien piece in the panel, the stream cut away to display something that was only for the investors to see.

There's a transition that's been added to bridge the gap where that happened on this YouTube upload, timestamped at 1:09:07.

https://youtu.be/CRdYiquh8Bg?t=4147

Of course, it could have been something else that was shown at the time.

As far as I'm aware the concept art we shared was produced in 2021.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed