AvP - A New World Vision

Started by Darkness, Jul 14, 2004, 02:08:34 PM

Author
AvP - A New World Vision (Read 16,732 times)

Darkness

Darkness

A new behind-the-scenes featurette entitled: “AvP – A New World Vision” has been posted on IFilm.com as an exclusive and there’s chats with Sanaa Lathan and Lance Henriksen as Richard Bridgland, production designer, talks about the sets and the pyramid.

20040714_01

The featurette can be streamed in either Windows Media Player, RealPlayer or QuickTime but there is a higher quality version for paid members. There’s another 26 screenshots on the next page.

Download: A New World Vision (5.7MB) (Right click and save target as)

Thanks to The Drone for the news.

ur mama

ur mama

y does paul anderson always say "literaly" as if no one believs him or something. and he says it in such a  weird tone, its geting on my nerves

anytime when u have actors braging about their movie before it even comes out, its a sign that the movie is doomed. remember jurassic park III and Terminator III? all the actors were going like "o, this is spetacular" and both turned out to be terrible movies

ianyarnell

ianyarnell

These pics are pretty cool.

RaVAgeR

RaVAgeR

i no, he does doesnt he, the pred bits class btw, web it jumkps up

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

everyone always says their movie is going to be spectacular! especially lord of the rings when everyone was skeptical about the first one everyone was like oh its going to blow you away and it did! but generally i dont see why anyone would downplay their own movie! oh this movie sucks dont go see it!

Somebody

Somebody

Pvt Hudson waht are you talking about? Did somebody on the AvP set said that " oh this movie sucks don't go see it"???  Sorry, but you kind'a lost me there for a second

The shit is just coming in with no stopping it! GREAT!!!! Avpgalaxy rules!

izzet

izzet

That was a really good featurette, great new footage too.

Gazz

Gazz

Ur Daddy.  Every actor will brag about a film that they have stared in whether it's bad or good. It in thier contract. And they aren't going to make any more money saying "Well I hate the film. Its crap. I wish I never made it". That way they would never get another film with the same distributors. eg Fox, Sony and so on.  The thing is Every actor will say thier film is great whether it be Jurrassic Park 3 or Saving Private Ryan.  Anyway. I can't get the footage to load but from those pics it still looks on the right path.

Pvt Hudson

Pvt Hudson

somebody, read my comment again, i said that everyone always says good things about their movie whether or not its good, i said i cant imagine someone downplaying their movie by saying oh this movie is shit dont go see it!

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Of curese that the actors are gonna say that their movie wil be the best. It always been like that. And will ever be. You will never see someone complianing about his movie before its out. Its great that way.  Now, I dunno how to downlaod it either. But izzet, you seem like you saw the thing.  izzet | 14 Jul 2004 05:46 pm  That was a really good featurette, great new footage too.   whats up with that ?  Did ya saw the thing? And if yes how did ya download it ?  Anyway the more i hear about avp, the more i want to see the thing. 29 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   less than a month. We r gettin close my friends.

Terhou

Terhou

This featurette sucked!   >:D     >:D     >:D  

rfx

rfx

i wish some of you would stop ass kissing.

Hell Alien

Hell Alien

Terhou, Why???   Looked good to me, why does it sucks? Cuz ya didnt been able to see it? Eh eh. Like everybody here.

El Demonio Cazador de Trofeos

El Demonio Cazador de Trofeos

It's great to see the development, the movie will rock, I don't expect it to be anywhere close to Alien, Aliens or Predator but definetly it's gonna be much better than A3, AR and Pred 2...I'm on chapter 16 of the novel and I  noticed a lot of details mentioned there in this featurette....and it's very interesting all the detials of the pyramid,that rocks!! I'm really excited!! hehe  Saludos!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed