Possible Prometheus Trailer Footage

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 21, 2011, 12:44:06 AM

Author
Possible Prometheus Trailer Footage (Read 55,258 times)

Snowdog

Quote from: RoaryUK on Nov 23, 2011, 08:49:35 PM
For those who maybe missed it, couldn't capture it at the time or just wanna see online again....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiXHrMnWxio#

Credit goes to 08400ancelme for the post.

Going to watch Alien ::)

Infected

Infected

I saw some kind of echo in it at 0:13 and after that they are running a scan or somethings so probably someone is gonna get hugged.

Never say no to Panda!

Never say no to Panda!

It looks as if there were letters in the smoke...i'm losing my mind :D
I know, there is the watermark (Wildcards blabla) but there is something going on...or just an text effect for the trailer.

Feral_PRED

For those who maybe missed it, couldn't capture it at the time or just wanna see online again....

I just noticed something that looks like the engines of a spaceship at the very beginning of the video.

sdb5057

Quote from: Alienhunter15 on Nov 23, 2011, 10:13:48 PM

I just noticed something that looks like the engines of a spaceship at the very beginning of the video.

Saw that too. Engines on a ship flying somewhere.

Lampeiro

Hello everyone!
I was looking to the pictures being discussed back in page 10. I think I see the SJ there in a different way from what people highlighted... maybe I'm wrong, but I cant let it go  :'(...
Thats what I'm talking about (this scene is around 0:15):

In this picture it's like something is coming through a corridor. It seems it have a skull-like head, long arms and a big torso. I tried to mark what i'm seeing in this picture:

I can't do any adjustment or enbrightenment because I only have the tools of the mighty Windows Paint Brush in this PC, so sorry for the low quality (and I dont have any Photoshop skills, but thats secundary  ;) )

Glaive

Glaive

Quote from: Vulhala on Nov 23, 2011, 01:59:24 PM
Not that I completely disagree with all you're saying deut, but the hole definitely does get bigger as the scene progresses.

You've also got to add the Betty is *JUST* entering Earth's atmosphere at that point...

T Dog

T Dog

Ok I've brightened it up a bit in iMovie HD.
Here are my observations:

07:00
There is something in the frame just as the "From the Director of Alien" fades out.
To me it looks like a foreboding figure dressed in black. It looks like half of the giant head from the top down wearing a breathing aperatus. I think this might be a Jockey shot. Can see something greenish on the right of the screen. Like the goo.

07:11
Ok, the above shot crossfades directly into a close up of the big head. It looks like the shot form the EW article, only reason I noticed it this time. So I'm thinking the previous dark figure IS the being that the head is based on.
(just a note, the quality of the footage is so bad that I can only tell that this is the head based on the silouette of the crown of the head and the line of the nose, everything else is just shadow)

08:00
Something or somebody drops from the top to the bottom of the screen down a hole.

08:14
Ok definitely an explosion hitting the derelict.

08:28
No idea what that is. Definitely a creature. It ain't a cat that's for sure.
I genuinely think it looks like a proper classic extra terrestrial creature. Kind of like the tall alien from Close Encounters from The Third Kind.

12:22
Looks like a creature from the side on. To be honest I can't quite speculate what it is or could be.

ThisBethesdaSea

Lol...you think that's a torso and a face? We're in sad shape y'all.

Space Jockey King

Quote from: tmjhur on Nov 24, 2011, 09:02:18 PM
Ok I've brightened it up a bit in iMovie HD.
Here are my observations:

07:00
There is something in the frame just as the "From the Director of Alien" fades out.
To me it looks like a foreboding figure dressed in black. It looks like half of the giant head from the top down wearing a breathing aperatus. I think this might be a Jockey shot. Can see something greenish on the right of the screen. Like the goo.

07:11
Ok, the above shot crossfades directly into a close up of the big head. It looks like the shot form the EW article, only reason I noticed it this time. So I'm thinking the previous dark figure IS the being that the head is based on.
(just a note, the quality of the footage is so bad that I can only tell that this is the head based on the silouette of the crown of the head and the line of the nose, everything else is just shadow)

08:00
Something or somebody drops from the top to the bottom of the screen down a hole.

08:14
Ok definitely an explosion hitting the derelict.

08:28
No idea what that is. Definitely a creature. It ain't a cat that's for sure.
I genuinely think it looks like a proper classic extra terrestrial creature. Kind of like the tall alien from Close Encounters from The Third Kind.

12:22
Looks like a creature from the side on. To be honest I can't quite speculate what it is or could be.

"Looks like a proper classic extra terrestrial creature"

You mean a Grey Alien right ? they are the most iconic Alien species out there.

But yeah it does look very similar to a Grey, nice spot!

Never say no to Panda!

I'm quite sure that is the reflection of a cat (for example in a helmet), you even see its pointed ear to the left.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

It looks like a guy and his left arm to me. As if he's dodging something.

edit: The eye is a badge.

RazorSlash

Anyone else think they see a Xeno around 0:12?

whiterabbit

Is it me or does he fry a humanoid rooster? Silly digital artifacts can be so entertaining. However if that is the alien... no shit no one would recognize it.

SiL

SiL

All I can see is the white spy from Spy vs. Spy in the middle.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed