#ReleaseTheEmissaryPredatorCut Instagram Account

Started by skyrimfan14, Mar 10, 2019, 10:23:38 PM

Author
#ReleaseTheEmissaryPredatorCut Instagram Account (Read 8,598 times)

skyrimfan14

https://www.instagram.com/release_the_emissary_cut/?hl=en I created this Instagram account dedicated to the release of the Emissary Predator cut. Give it a follow right now!

SuperiorIronman

What's weird is that the scenes are filmed (probably rough though) and yet it wasn't included on the home release despite BTS footage including them. It's really kind of odd that the footage is out there especially seeing as while the script was questionable, the actual production work (though BTS content) actually looked fairly promising.

Though if ever released I'm going to be real mad if the test-audience screwed us out of a better movie.

Samhain13

Samhain13

Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Mar 11, 2019, 12:36:41 AM
Though if ever released I'm going to be real mad if the test-audience screwed us out of a better movie.

I wonder if that same test-audience had seen the final movie... would they have thought the new third act was better? I can imagine some stuff with the Emissaries was stupid but as much as the suit at the end? Hard to believe.

AhabPredator

Quote from: Samhain13 on Mar 11, 2019, 01:20:23 AM
Quote from: SuperiorIronman on Mar 11, 2019, 12:36:41 AM

I wonder if that same test-audience had seen the final movie... would they have thought the new third act was better? I can imagine some stuff with the Emissaries was stupid but as much as the suit at the end? Hard to believe.

I'm no fly on the wall, but I'm pretty sure it went like this...

Fox Exec 1: HMMMM. The test group didn't like preds in military uniforms. How do we appeal to more people?
Fox Exec 2: Wait. Aren't superhero movies trending?
Fox Exec 1: Yeah! Also, didn't Shane Black direct one of those I think?!
Fox Exec 3: PERFECT!

Iron Pred 4 ending.

Huggs

I honestly can't see the studio investing anymore time or money into the film, nor would Shane.

I think all parties want to leave it behind as quickly and quietly as possible.

AhabPredator

Quote from: Huggs on Mar 11, 2019, 05:28:26 AM
I honestly can't see the studio investing anymore time or money into the film, nor would Shane.

Like a bulldozer in a China shop.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: AhabPredator on Mar 11, 2019, 10:32:36 AM
Quote from: Huggs on Mar 11, 2019, 05:28:26 AM

Like a bulldozer in a China shop.

Predwars24

The reason I even bought a Blu-Ray was in the hope to see some alternative scenes that were cut, but I was more disappointed with that than the actual film. I feel this is the most awkward thing because they used footage in all these trailers from a version that was never actually shown. I'm sure movies have those moments like Hulk running in the Wakanda battle for Infinity War, it seems movie studios are doing this more often with scenes in trailers not being in the final film. In this situation every piece of promotional material used those clips, so you would've thought to have at least included them in the blu-ray but no that didn't happen.

The Old One

The Old One

For Marvel Studios it's careful calculation and omission,
it's just carelessness and a last ditch reshoot for The Predator.

Wweyland

Half a year and it has 100 followers already.

The Old One

The Old One

Sarcasm? 100 is nothing, it's dead for all practical intents and purposes.

Wweyland

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 07, 2019, 08:38:05 PM
Sarcasm? 100 is nothing, it's dead for all practical intents and purposes.
Yes that was sarcasm. Not expecting this any time soon.

The Old One

The Old One

Indeed.

Wweyland

Might see this happening in something like 10 years after Black makes a comeback with some solid hits and the Predator franchise is revitalized with a new (good) movie. They tried 4 times with the shitty Terminator sequels, maybe they will try 4 times here.

The Old One

The Old One

I expect perhaps an interview and nothing more.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed