AvP Requiem Box Office Figures

Started by Darkness, Dec 26, 2007, 11:36:39 PM

Author
AvP Requiem Box Office Figures (Read 24,999 times)

hunterD

hunterD

Another point I am sick to death of people saying no cgi aliens and preds. Suit work can only have flashes like the old films because they don't move well but you want to see alot of the creatures, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT BOTH WAYS!! If you want alot of aliens you have to have alot of CGI, when the alien warrior climbed out of the drain into the street it looked the best because it was CGI. To have them move inhuman like and agile for both CGI is the only way, I said the only way, break down!!  And get stan winstons ass back here, WHY THE FUK DOES A LAST MINUTE MADE 1987 PRED FACE LOOK MORE REAL THAN A 2007 20 YEAR LATER PRED FACE????

drone01

drone01

Holy crap I didn't know there were so many writers, artist's and movie makers at this site, I mean WOW..... you all..... geeeessissss..... you have got to be kidding me cannon? kannon? canon? hhhmmm... yup missed the boat and am glad....   ???  

Stamos

Stamos

Total US Gross     $31,627,890 International Gross    $15,900,000 Worldwide Gross    $47,527,890  Don't need anything now, hopefully someone acquires the rights  to the franchise other than Fox. They are not interested in making good movies, just money.....the old days are gone....  I would assume that the good directors of old, and those passionate to sacrifice for the cause with minimal payback, are the only hope.  Figures like these spawn either direct-2-DVD, or death of franchises.  I never thought this day would come a week before seeing this movie  Non Fans I know liked the 1st AVP as they have no idea of the worlds or previous movies....that's why it grossed 3 times more than this one.  Anyone on this site will try to ignore the damage that has been done, returns like these do not create sequels, but my hope outweighs my logic and is secretly hoping for another.  I don't care if it is worse than Alien4, I just want to watch em again...

O.W.L.F.

O.W.L.F.

to Stamos : ..... come on...the numbers are not final yet.....it will make 70 mil. in foreign office....at least!!.....and i think that 50 mil. in USA can be still reached.........

hunterD

hunterD

yes but in hollywood for anything to get the big wigs attention it has to at least hit the golden 100 mil which it may well not. Pred 1 didn't make alot, pred 2 bombed but fans still love it but fan love means nothing to a bunch of fat suits. Still it is too early to be saying about the figures if its only been out like 2 weeks and england had to wait and dvd sales are yet to even be in the picture. I think this is the end my friends

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed