RIP Bill Paxton

Started by Hubbs, Feb 26, 2017, 03:35:53 PM

Author
RIP Bill Paxton (Read 36,651 times)

JungleHunter87

JungleHunter87

I can't believe this. I'm still in shock. All I can say is Paxton's many performances are something that my family and I have quoted and laughed over MANY times. His dramatic performances were also excellent. RIP Hudson/Lambert. You will be missed, but never forgotten.

426Buddy

426Buddy

My brother bought a pickup truck because of twister lol.

ace3g

Saggit

Saggit

This is kind of a game over for me. Farewell Hudson.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

I am crushed!    :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(  :'(

So sad.  This is a terrible loss.  RIP.

Gonna build a fire.  Sing a couple of sad songs.

:'(

Gridseeker

Gridseeker

Godspeed, private Hudson. See you in heaven....or space  :'(

PsyKore

PsyKore

Damn, this came out of nowhere. Very sad. RIP. :(

ChanceVance

ChanceVance

This is a celebrity death that really got to me. Y'know one reason I love cinema is how much it can inspire, awe and entertain me. Bill Paxton as Hudson embodied all that to me. This one brilliant actor who I'll never meet bought me such joy for the talents he displayed. 
Really guys like Hudson and Lambert are supposed to be annoying shits who you don't grow to like. Instead Paxton worked his magic and made gold. Hudson would have to be my favourite supporting character in movie history. 

chrisr232007

chrisr232007

Man what a great lost. Love this guy in everything he was in. They dont make actors like him anymore....he will be missed. RIP to him and hope his family is doing well.

Brexus

Brexus

:'(

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Oh dear Lord Jesus, this ain't happening, man... This can't be happening, man! This isn't happening!

Bill Paxton you will be missed.  :'(

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Damm dude....rest in peace.

Xhan

Xhan

too f**king soon.

SM

SM

Way too soon.

Bad Replicant

Bad Replicant

Fell asleep watching Aliens and woke up to the news. Heartbreaking. Rest in peace, Bill.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed