Predalien Vs Predator!!!

Started by Darkness, Aug 23, 2007, 07:40:47 PM

Author
Predalien Vs Predator!!! (Read 33,632 times)

Heavy Metal Spike

Heavy Metal Spike

The release of this picture has achieved exactly what was required for Fox and everyone involved in publicity ....... it's got us all talking.  People on Alien/Predator boards across the web are in heated debate about what it does or doesn't show.  I was on location for some of the filming (not this scene though) and have been privileged to view more detail and get more updates than the majority of fans out there due to my location and people I know attached to the filming.  Even so - from this photo it is impossible to say for sure that this is the Wolf pred OR at what point in the film this takes place.  I know we've been told that there is only 1 predator - but there could be all sorts of possible alternatives - like - who's to say there isn't another pred at the start of the movie that gets killed off straight away by the predalien as it 'escapes' the main ship?  Those blades look like a hand-held knife rather than wristblades - and I can't even tell if it HAS pierced the hybrid's head or if the blade missed. If it IS the wolf pred - we don't know if he and the hybrid meet more than once in the movie - it could be that this is a confrontation earlier in the movie and the Wolf survives - hence the previous mentions of the medi-kit etc.    Simple fact is - this is all (including my comments) conjecture spurred on by the release of 1 photo - and this means I can't wait for the furore once the trailer gets released (lol).

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

Saturday is technically the end of the week.

SHREK

SHREK

i must have cheked on here a hundred times 2 day 2 c the trailer but i knew it wouldnt b out    >:(  

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

I say around 8 or 9 p.m. but who knows, should be this week end   :-\  

Krycek

Krycek

I feel like an abused wife who keeps coming back to her wife-beating husband.

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

haha   :D   Krycek, where did that come from?

Krycek

Krycek

I keep getting my hopes up that I will get a hug (the trailer) but nothing but drunken punches are thrown my way ( not the trailer).

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

blahhhhhhhhh blah blah

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Interesting way of putting it. I figure u meant, waiting for the same damn thing, nothing, but I have confidence that it will come 2 night. In the meantime, everyone get on internet checkers and pllay at the same time!    :D  

Krycek

Krycek

Its MLB the Show for me.

Krycek

Krycek

Oh, question, Hicks have you seen the trailer yet?

Alien5

Alien5

Awesome! I just wish we could make out both creatures better. Can't wait for the trailer though.

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Cool

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

havent seen the trailer yetttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

PredatorKing 2776

PredatorKing 2776

Yeah, have You? Hicks

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed