Predalien Vs Predator!!!

Started by Darkness, Aug 23, 2007, 07:40:47 PM

Author
Predalien Vs Predator!!! (Read 33,630 times)

YutaniDitch

YutaniDitch

I won't lose any sleep over it... Hope the trailer is worth all this waiting game...  By the way, I didn't catch where it was SPECIFICALLY said that the trailer would be released and uploaded today...?   ???  

Sulaco

Sulaco

I tried to activate my home made arm bomb... but it just blew off my penis!

Predator Rocks

Predator Rocks

i would have thought in every country around 9 if ya know what i mean     :)  

$cHm0cK

$cHm0cK

@ YutaniDitch  Well .. ACTUALLY it is NOT fact and official that the trailer will be released today.  Only colin said, there is a very good chance, the trailer would be released this week.  And because of the nice post, darkness made all of us are now want the trailer .. today ^^ ..  greetz

SHREK

SHREK

The trailer isint going to be out today    ::)  

Chris

Chris

Well ... dont say that ... still 3 hours and 30 minutes here in germany until it will be tomorrow ^^   greetz

ROID RAGE!!!!

ROID RAGE!!!!

From what I see I'm willing to accept that this is how the predator dies.now I'm just wondering is what happens after that? body seized by government   ???   or BOOM   ;D  

cockroach

cockroach

grrrrrrrrrrrrowl i want NEED trailer........... please colin i pray.....

Procurator

Procurator

Still 9 hours left before the day's over, there's still a chance it will be online today.

Sulaco

Sulaco

We're gonna have some good discusions when that trailer hits! Theres some real fans on this site!  All jokes aside!

Procurator

Procurator

Don't wanna burst the bubble , but we might be waiting for nothing. I mean it was confirmed with Fox that the R-rated trailer will be out this week but it was speculation that it might be today. Still there's a slim chance.

JESSE

JESSE

I HOPE IT DOES COME OUT....BAD FEELIN IT AINT... BUT HELL   :-\  

stevey293

stevey293

in all honesty i think its going to be great seems a bit pointless to show a pic like that so soon but it may have got the desired effect by making some people say yes that is the end. all im going to say is that my money is on there is a bit more to that picture than we have seen so far

SHREK

SHREK

i knew it wouldnt b out 2day... even wen there was an actual date set for it..it didnt show so when we have a 'maybe tommorw' sed 2 us u can bet ur ass it aint gonna happen    ::)  

Daunty

Daunty

Why can't you tell us when it's going to be released Pvt. Hicks?    :)  

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed