The E3 2012 Thread - New Footage & Screenshots

Started by ikarop, May 30, 2012, 05:54:28 PM

Author
The E3 2012 Thread - New Footage & Screenshots (Read 88,623 times)

SM

QuoteMain point was that there's no way for the tracker to be able to judge whether a reading it gets is necessarily an enemy.

Agree completely.

Predaker

Seems like the red dots are a lost cause, like many other aspects. Instant kill animations, weak acid blood, marines beating down aliens with melee attacks. Please be fun.

WinterActual

Quote from: Predaker on Jun 07, 2012, 05:55:53 AM
marines beating down aliens with melee attacks.
Yes this was hilarious. Even AvP 2010 did it right. Just look how much it takes for a whole squad of marines to beat down a single Xeno (not my vid) ->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPfv8Ugdjk8#ws

Cap. Fitzgerald

:laugh:

I feel bad for that Alien player, must have been humiliating

Xeno Killer 2179

Getting flamed is worse.

Cap. Fitzgerald

You eksplode in a spray of acidy chunks afterwards though, or did they take that out of MP? I forget

Xeno Killer 2179

Pretty sure it's in mp. Think I've died from it too.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Yeah, so the flaming isn't too bad. Big chance of taking someone with you if you charge them

The Xenoborg

The flame thrower is pretty weak, so if you get killed by it, it's pretty humiliating  :P

Corporate Merc

Looks f$%kin sick, cant wait to play as a marine man. The aliens can take a ton of damage it seems, that dude was blasting it then shot 2 grenades at it still wouldnt go down. Cant you shoot w/ your sidearm while holding the tracker? thats what I would've done while telling my team where enemies are. In other words "TEAM WORK" will win the day in the end.

RagingDragon

Nice, that second multiplayer vid shows you some of the unlocks and character advancement in the end.  Looks like there's challenges for weapons too, very CoD.  Don't mind it, though.  I appreciate that they're keeping pace with other shooters, and I think it really does give you a bit of extra stuff to work for and more reason to play.

alanwu1233

Xenomorph seems pretty tough to bullet resistance.

Dovahkiin

Quote from: Voodoo Actual on Jun 07, 2012, 07:03:18 AM
Quote from: Predaker on Jun 07, 2012, 05:55:53 AM
marines beating down aliens with melee attacks.
Yes this was hilarious. Even AvP 2010 did it right. Just look how much it takes for a whole squad of marines to beat down a single Xeno (not my vid) ->

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sPfv8Ugdjk8#ws
Wow...so by your logic, a marine knocking a Xeno on its back is "doing it right"? *facepalm*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed