User Made Multiplayer Gameplay Videos

Started by WeaN, Feb 09, 2013, 08:18:56 AM

Author
User Made Multiplayer Gameplay Videos (Read 34,317 times)

WeaN

WeaN

So, I figured while waiting for the game, those more interested in how the MP is going to play might want to watch gameplay vids to ease the wait...
Seems this German player had a stream going on not so long ago :

http://twitch.tv/mendi_king_style/b/365290083

He mostly played Team Deathmatch. We get a good glimpse of Crusher gameplay as soon as the 2nd round of the very first match.
Too bad he didn't seem to know how to use wallcrawl as an alien.

Elicas

Elicas

So, wallwalk is glitchy around corners/seams with the floor and ceiling, standard fare for the Alien since 99 tbh. Looks as big a mess as SP to my eyes.

Dovahkiin

Oh my GOD. The Boiler looks AWFUL!  >:( Rest of it looks pretty good, though.

Lie

Lie

For anyone that has the game already, The smart gun is in the Alien Hive on the Origin map.

Enenra

Looks like a lot of fun. The wall walking looked less like a glitch and more the player was new and didn't know what they were doing. I like you play as xenos and marines each match. Xenos also look like they can take a few hits. A little hope restored

Lie

Lie

They lazy in showing what kills you, in AVP2010 it even Tail I think.

Kalawaki

Quote from: Lie on Feb 09, 2013, 11:14:01 PM
You lazy in showing what english skill, in Language Arts it even Teacher I think.

Spoiler
That's how painful it is to read what you type.
[close]

Enenra

Quote from: Lie on Feb 09, 2013, 11:14:01 PM
One more time for the English speaking audience?

Lie

Lie

lol

They... be... lazy... in... showing... what... kills... you... in... A... V... P... 2... 0... 1... 2... it... even... has... a... Tail... icon... I... think...

Let me know if that's clear enough for ya'll I'm sure I can find some sparkle highlights somewhere.

Kalawaki

Kalawaki

Quote from: Lie on Feb 09, 2013, 11:25:03 PM
lol

They... be... lazy... in... showing... what... kills... you... in... A... V... P... 2... 0... 1... 2... it... even... has... a... Tail... icon... I... think...

Let me know if that's clear enough for ya'll I'm sure I can find some sparkle highlights somewhere.
I was not aware that another AVP game was made in 2012.

Also, here's some grammatrical fixes for you:
Spoiler
They... seem to be... lazy... in... showing... what... kills... you... In... A... V... P... 2... 0... 1... 0... it... even... has... a... tail... icon... I... think...
[close]

Lie

Lie

You can't be that bored. :laugh:

OpenMaw

Quote from: Lie on Feb 09, 2013, 11:51:20 PM
You can't be that bored. :laugh:

Some people really are. :)

Kalawaki

I have nothing to do but wait for the next three days. Yes, I am that bored.

LARGE

pulse rifle sounds amazing!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed