Ravager
37 (19.7%)
Praetorian
15 (8%)
Queen
38 (20.2%)

Total Members Voted: 165

Author
Favourite Alien Unit? (Read 85,252 times)

Master Ravager

Master Ravager

Quote from: ian36015 on Dec 15, 2006, 03:36:41 AM
I say Ravenger. Its big, bad and with 10 your most likely gonna win the level. Love to see it on the Big screen

well, i am working on the ravager model in an animation program, almost done, i have plenty of ideas for it in a movie   ;)  ahem, decapitation, cough, slash through body vertically, clears throat, stuff like that

anyways, i vote ravager, best queen guard, perfect assault when hosts are plentiful, especially good for hydras, exosuits, and blazers, oooh and don't forget sentry turrets  :)

Forkman !

Forkman !

Dude Guys Queen is BA . . . Nuff Said ! Plus aliens Rock ! There the best race ! sooo lol ya i no im just starting shat 

Six-String-Samurai

Six-String-Samurai

i like the carrier althogh it cant do much i still like the idea of it
and the way the facehuggers lach on to the spines on its back
:)

scholar

scholar

queen or predalienthey are powerful and easy to reproduce

Alien Warrior

Alien Warrior

Probably the Queen,PredAlien, and Drone

hunterv555

hunterv555

i love the predaliens:) i like how they get bigger the more you use them, they are powerful and r quite easy to make

Acideos

Acideos

gotta go with a carrier. watching my carriers act as suicide bombers and sending face huggers in every direction was probably my highlight of the game. i usually liked playing through the whole game using just face huggers cus it was fun and easy so carriers were the most useful for me. it would be sooooo awesome to see one in a movie.

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Ravager was interesting.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

My favourite is the PredAlien.

Huol

Huol

Drone.
HIVES!
I hated ravagers... they reeked of EU... And they just looked silly.

Warrior Drone

Warrior Drone

EU?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Extended universe.

I realize they look silly.  But so did everything else.  The whole concept was very avp2 (and indeed in some of the "paintings" in between missions the uniforms were jacked straight out of the second vs comp game).

So that didn't really bother me.

ShadowXeno

ShadowXeno

Man. This is a toughy. It's either Predalien (His upgrades make him look more badass), Queen (One of the most dinosaur-like Xenos in the game), or Ravager. I think I would go with PredAlien but Ravager is pretty close.

venom1104

venom1104

predaliens are so good when upgraded im mean a large group is really unstopable ;D

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I said warriors!! Theyre fairly fast and powerful(especially when upgraded!!) ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed