A:CM Movie Map Pack DLC Preview

Started by ikarop, Jun 11, 2013, 06:01:45 PM

Author
A:CM Movie Map Pack DLC Preview (Read 37,933 times)

ikarop

ikarop

Aliens: Colonial Marines’ Movie Map Pack is available today on Steam, PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 for $9.99/£6.99/9,99€ (June 12th for PlayStation 3 players in Europe). As previously announced, this multiplater DLC includes 4 new maps set in locations from previous aliens movies; Alien, Aliens and Alien 3. You can check below for a collection of images showing the new maps. Additional images can be found here.

The Movie Map Pack includes:

• Two new maps for Team Deathmatch and Extermination including ‘Fury 161’ which takes place in the run-down prison facility seen in Alien 3™.
  • One new Survivor map called ‘Nostromo’ where marines must defend themselves against Xenos inside the classic spaceship from Alien™
  • A new Escape map ‘Exodus' situated on the doomed Sulaco. Marines awaken from cryo-sleep and must navigate their way to escape pods whilst under Xeno attack.

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

looks like AVP2 map "leadworks"

WinterActual

The maps look great. Sadly there's no one online so there's no point to buy 'em.

shakermakerman

love wasting my money to run about on maps on my own.....

JokersWarPig

I've only found one player on the 360. I ran around on Processor and was disappointed that it doesn't really look much like what we saw in the movie. No hive victims (as crappy as the models are for them we know they exist), a whole two alien eggs, and you can't go any lower than sub-level 2. Maybe it'll be better with players, I don't know.

EvilPraetorian

EvilPraetorian

HD Screenshots:

Spoiler
Fury 161

Atmosphere

Nostromo

[close]

9th_Stew

9th_Stew

do they have these in the fury map??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-iS7PKOrLc#

Vrastal

Vrastal

Ps3 players add me ^ same name.

p1nk81cd

p1nk81cd

I'm gutted that there is no Auriga map.  :( 

Jesus there needs to be a Runner skin for the Lurker- I look forward to these maps!

Mr. Clemens

As I've said elsewhere, any opportunity to stand on the Nostromo gets my money.  ;D

Maybe I'll see some of you guys later tonight! PS3 handle: FilmGuy808

underbound

underbound

The atmosphere map looks like the one used in the trailers.

Predaker

Predaker

Quote from: Mr. Clemens on Jun 11, 2013, 10:27:33 PM
As I've said elsewhere, any opportunity to stand on the Nostromo gets my money.  ;D

Maybe I'll see some of you guys later tonight! PS3 handle: FilmGuy808

Quote from: Nazrel on Jun 11, 2013, 08:56:26 PM
Ps3 players add me ^ same name.

I am busy tonight but I also have the DLC. Add me on PS3!

PSN: Predaker

Kronnang_Dunn

Kronnang_Dunn

Quote from: JokersWarPig on Jun 11, 2013, 06:41:56 PM
I've only found one player on the 360. I ran around on Processor and was disappointed that it doesn't really look much like what we saw in the movie. No hive victims (as crappy as the models are for them we know they exist), a whole two alien eggs, and you can't go any lower than sub-level 2. Maybe it'll be better with players, I don't know.

Downloaded the new pack for free since I bought the Season pass months ago, and so far have only played some of the maps in offline mode to test them out... I must say that what I have seen looks good.

While I agree that it would have been awesome to play in the Queen's nest and the main human harvesting area, the Processor map is still a good map. It starts at a type of main garage and then goes down to level 1, sublevel 1 and sublevel 2. It has nice textures and is actually bigger than it appears to be at first. The garage is big and has plenty of areas to snipe as a Marine or to hide as a Xeno, but the lower levels are very claustrophobic and look very much like the movie to me.

Fury 161 is also awesome... has leadworks... some corpses of inmates here and there, plenty of dirt and many areas from the film.

I have yet to test Nostromo and Exodus but what I've seen in screenshots looks good. Btw.... could the Exodus map be part of the upcoming SP DLC? The premise looks kinda like that... ???

szkoki

szkoki

well the Sulaco map is a LAZY f**k work ...really? Just cutting together from the SP mission...why??? u could make such stages in amazing way like the Nostromo and Fury and ..then u give that aswell??? why not Getaway or Derelict or Auriga??

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

All the people asking for Auriga map do realise that movie was based 200 years in the future?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed