Rebellion Sorry for PS3 Demo Problems

Started by Darkness, Feb 08, 2010, 10:54:01 PM

Author
Rebellion Sorry for PS3 Demo Problems (Read 22,940 times)

Sylenall

Can somebody please explain what this "create and browse" thing is for the Ps3?  Is it like a server list?

???    

Does the 360 get it too?

Sh0dan

Sh0dan

"Instead we have a title trying to live off the fumes of the two dormant franchises."

Cant say I'm surprised by that review. Especially once the gameplay vids started coming out, all the clues were there to be honest. The SP does look horribly linear and too consolized.

Like most peeps in here, I'm gonna cross my fingers this is just a one off bad review. But considering this is GI which is known for its usually very accurate reviews, I'm not gonna hold my breath.

It better not affect the continued development of Gearbox ACM game, because that game really shows true promise and IMO its about time we got back to the pure forms of these franchises.

XxecutionerxX

@MIKE

That's Awesome!

BSW624

OXM gave it 8/10 now that's more like it.

GrimyGhost

shut the f**k up about iron sights.... this is avp not cod... ibet you didnt cry when halo or left 4 dead didnt have them..

Sh0dan

@GrimyGhost: ACM has iron sights thankfully. I often find it annoying playing L4D because it doesn't have them. At least some of the weapons in the Halo games have an aim mode. Its not quite a proper ADTS, but it gets you by and they are the only weapons I tend to stick with.
-
Not having ADTS is like not having a reload button for me. So that is one area in the new AvP game I already knew would disappoint me. All FPS should have ADTS in my opinion. Without it, its like not being able to look up or down in the days of the original Doom.

QUEEN ALIEN

QUEEN ALIEN

game informer are shit! they dont know wat the f**k they are on about! i am a litte dissapointed bout the croutch option but other than that the game oozes class! iron sights? f**koff this isnt cod! did u see the pulse rifles with ironsights in aliens? and people are complaining bout the level in the demo? sure its not the best level but theres guna be way better ones so just relax! this game will be the best game of the year trust me! and xbox 360 owners i dont understand why theres such a bad relationship with owners of the ps3? i admit u guys have better online connection! but ur going to cuz its microsoft! but the ps3 is more powerful and better graphics fact! ....other than that PEACE!!!! avp rules! game informer suck my dick wank jocks

NightCoaster

NightCoaster

So there will be a patch for the Game  ???    . Still its A Awsome game everything about it in my own opinion i rekon that its better then cod 6   8)  

SableUk

not sure i agree with the GI reviews, demo was pretty poor (considering my expectations), but then FFA is always pretty poor so its not like the other formats will be. Furthermore, his argument that the motion tracker got in the way...wtf.... clearly he does not know its primary function...the idiot has planted the seed of doubt in my mind.

JediMasterGabe

JediMasterGabe

Alright 8/10 from OXM UK! Why don't we post that review up also? Because this one Dumbass's review from gameinformer is gonna f**k up a bunch of preorders. IGN and Xplay are the reviews I like.

cabbageheat

@GrimyGhost
Don't play halo, and haven't played L4D, so, sorry, no comparison there.  but thanks for the assumption.   ::)    

Still would rather have iron sights, just feels more natural, but thanks for your belligerent response, you must be incredibly easy to get along with.   ;)  

Alien Mastermind

Alien Mastermind

I haven't gotten the demo yet, but I have my hunter edition waiting for me for Tuesday. Hope to see you guys as my alien rips out your throat and impaled you through the chest.   :)     Mwahahaha!!!!!!!!   >:D  

JediMasterGabe

JediMasterGabe

@cabbageheat: ghost is right there are no iron sights on the pulse rifle so there's no reason to have them in the game. If  ur so obssesed with a zoom u can walk around with the sniper rifle

cabbageheat

lol   ;D    

I'm not obsessed with zoom. Nor am I the only one whose requested this.  Its a staple of FPS's in general, and its an option I feel is sorely missing from the game.  That's it.  I am amazed at how asking for, or would like to see,  iron sights and crouching are reacted to in such vehement ways, its just almost laughable.  "shut the f**k up" is usually the most requested response when this is brought up (great discourse by the way).  If you guys don't want it, or don't care for it, I certainly don't attack you for it, just voicing an opinion.  Still gonna pick this up regardless.

JediMasterGabe

JediMasterGabe

I don't think they're a staple of FPS (again halo and l4d), but yea it doesn't really matter. We're all on the same side; those who love AVP.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed