Nostromo Logs

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 09, 2014, 08:15:14 PM

Author
Nostromo Logs (Read 5,208 times)

esz

esz

I've found 4 or 5 in my first playthrough, and I wasn't even looking for them. Hovewer, I don't think I've found anything related to Brett. Wasn't Harry Dean Stanton involved in the game? I think I saw him in one of the promotional videos. He doesn't say a single line in Crew Expendable.

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: esz on Oct 24, 2014, 07:38:57 AM
I've found 4 or 5 in my first playthrough, and I wasn't even looking for them. Hovewer, I don't think I've found anything related to Brett. Wasn't Harry Dean Stanton involved in the game? I think I saw him in one of the promotional videos. He doesn't say a single line in Crew Expendable.

He has at least one nostromo log and boy he sounds old.

Quarax

Quarax

There's a log by him in Crew Expendable you can find in the server room right before you enter the landing claw bay.

Xhan

Xhan

Quote from: newbeing on Oct 25, 2014, 12:53:58 AM

Probably because he is

Jango1201

Jango1201

As old as they all are, it's great to hear them again. I've found three nostromo logs and I've finally acquired all upgrades to find the rest.

esz

esz

Sigourney sounds great. Old? Not at all. Parker and Dallas are OK too. Ash is surprisingly good. I didn't like Lambert, though - she doesn't sound bad, but she acts like she doesn't know how to do a voice over. I guess she's never done it before.

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

Was anyone else a bit disappointed all their logs were pre-mission? It would have been nice to have a couple of "lab reports" from Ash during his studies of the Alien.

saintssinphony

saintssinphony

yes i wanted logs describing Kane and reports of what they felt while it hit the fan.  I really didn't care to find them and the only reason I did was I was trying to get all weapon blueprint upgrades and just exploring in general.  I hope tberes more to find in DLC that are about tbe alien.

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: Xhan on Oct 25, 2014, 11:09:24 PM
Quote from: newbeing on Oct 25, 2014, 12:53:58 AM

Probably because he is

I guess I should say he sounds like he is about to fall over when recording his dialog.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed